Coronavirus (No politics)

Why would individuals who tried to get the truth out of China suddenly disappear? It isn’t purely conjecture, quit being naive. You do understand this is a government that killed millions of its own people during a 30 year stretch not that long ago

Thank YOU! Sometimes people forget that 2+2 = 4. Head full of Equations; no common sense. The WHO is Headed by a Questionable Character; anyhow. Google Him.

Reactions: AM64
You do realize as a percentage of population both of those countries have far more cases than we do? Do you even read before you type?!

Far more confirmed as a percentage. Do you read what you type?

But to your point, what is their mortality rate? What is your point that would imply they are in bad shape?

Considering Georgia has over 500 cases now, it isn’t just on the coasts anymore
Georgia was always going to get it hard because of their huge Chinese population in Atlanta. When they had 200 plus that were supposed to self-quarantine a month ago I’m sure it caused their outbreak.

Considering Georgia has over 500 cases now, it isn’t just on the coasts anymore
Which means 99.996% of Georgians don't 31 million Americans get the flu every year and thousands die from it...but we can't shut down the economy every fall and winter

Far more confirmed as a percentage. Do you read what you type?

But to your point, what is their mortality rate? What is your point that would imply they are in bad shape?

I was merely stating the facts about your examples of Germany and Israel in terms of their total case numbers. I have never implied they were in bad shape just worse off than we are. No country’s mortality rate is going to be astronomical but that doesn’t mean it isn’t dangerous or shouldn’t be taken seriously

I was merely stating the facts about your examples of Germany and Israel in terms of their total case numbers. I have never implied they were in bad shape just worse off than we are. No country’s mortality rate is going to be astronomical but that doesn’t mean it isn’t dangerous or shouldn’t be taken seriously

They are not in worse shape than us. Their mortality rate, which is all anyone really cares about, is great.

Yes, it absolutely does mean we shouldnt abandon reason though. Which is what we have done. We are looking at an above average flu season, in terms of death, and have shut the world down over it.

Reactions: ButchPlz
My friend lives in Germany and according to him nothing has really changed much. The only people really worried are the other Americans he’s knows there.

That’s odd considering Germany’s leadership has imposed a curfew in Munich and is considering doing nationwide. Simply because people aren’t temporarily changing their habits even though they have been asked to doesn’t mean they shouldn’t.

They are not in worse shape than us. Their mortality rate, which is all anyone really cares about, is great.

Yes, it absolutely does mean we shouldnt abandon reason though. Which is what we have done. We are looking at an above average flu season, in terms of death, and have shut the world down over it.
And are crushing small businesses and inciting panic for nothing.

I'd like to remind everyone that's big on these "THEY LIE" theories to realize that they interact with the average government employee all the time- at the post office, DMV, city hall, wherever.

The average employee at the big boogeymen like the intelligence community, DoD, State, etc. are literally the damn same. They're way too incompetent to lie en masse.

And are crushing small businesses and inciting panic for nothing.

I'd like to remind everyone that's big on these "THEY LIE" theories to realize that they interact with the average government employee all the time- at the post office, DMV, city hall, wherever.

The average employee at the big boogeymen like the intelligence community, DoD, State, etc. are literally the damn same. They're way too incompetent to lie en masse.

Yep. Dealt with a Dept of Health person the other day. Just reinforced my beliefs on why I shouldnt run my life based on people I dont know that are using suspect data.

Can you not even remember the post you made right above mine where you quite literally say "the percentages of...".

Yeesh, senility must really blow, Joe Biden.

Using the word “percentages” isn’t the same as “throwing around percentages”, you are quite the genius. Well I am 40 and my wife has cancer, but based off of your statements you are about 12 and probably female.

source.gif
bought a reasonable amount, for a family of five. To last a month or so. Also, with thought in mind elderly neighbors, parents may need some.

The buying up of all hand sanitizers/soaps is ridiculous. DG clerk said someone bought $250 of hand sanitizer in one swoop.

Said she held some back for people who needed it. Bought two small bottles left rest for others.

This is real, but, the panic will get people hurt. The CDC & Dept of Health are your friends.

Reactions: AM64
Yes, but the 0.06% hit at one time and overwhelmed their health care system. I’m going to mention again that timing is a problem.
Possibly for them but ours coincides with the ending of flu season which affects 31 million Americans a year..so far we have 20k with 64 of those being serious

Yeah, my bro in Texas calls me an ostrich (keeping my head in the sand). Said I should have seen this coming. He is a prepper.

I only keep about 2 weeks or so provisions on hand. I just call him selfish because he has years worth of goods, masks, hardware, etc.

VN Store

Back