Coronavirus (No politics)

You want there to be absolutes. That isn't possible.

If you know it isn't possible, and still talk like it is, it's because you like the drama. There's nothing wrong with it.
Where did I speak in absolutes? I asked why they were talking lockdowns, and they were. You’re being very silly here

Wonderful news.
Big increase in vaccinations concentrated in South and Central parts of the US.
Highest daily rate of shots in Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri — states that have had lowest rates of vaccination in eight months since vaccines became available.
Louisiana, experienced a 114 percent increase... Arkansas recorded a 96 percent increase, Alabama, 65 percent, and Missouri, 49 percent.

I suspect that the percentages are increasing in large part because people heading to college are deciding to get vaccinated either because they are going somewhere that requires it or as a precaution before moving into a group residential setting.

Reactions: tbh
So I just got off a work conference call. Company is now requiring masks for everyone (even vaccinated) across all facilities and corporate offices. I’m so sick of this BS. Rant over.....carry on.
It’s not y12 is it?

Wife and I got the Moderna. Both had fevers the first night followed by flue like body aches, her for 2 days and me for 3. Both of us would do it again in a heartbeat, but would like to try the Phyzer as I haven’t heard of as many post shot symptoms from it.

My wife and I got the Pfizer and neither of us had any major issues after the first one other than a little fatigue that evening and maybe a headache. Second one gave her a headache, fatigue, and body aches for about a day. Second one hit me pretty hard. I had fatigue, body aches, and a swollen lymph node under my arm for a couple of days and a couple of days later a rash on my torso. I would still get it again. Probably not near as harmful as half the stuff the military shot me with years ago before deploying.

Just had a buddy text me that his show (small venue in Nash) requiring vax status or negative test next weekend. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Didn’t even need to at on my Delta flight last week.
I'll say it. This requirement by more and more venues clogs the testing sites. People who are with symptoms are less likely to get tested, therefore, may be less likely to receive medical attention in the early stages.

I'll say it. This requirement by more and more venues clogs the testing sites. People who are with symptoms are less likely to get tested, therefore, may be less likely to receive medical attention in the early stages.
I had symptoms over the weekend. Went to get tested Saturday. I reserved a time and got there early. Still waited three hours. Tested negative. Covid sucks.

I’m seeing reduced attendance coming back before football season starts.

Told y'all from the beginning..the m-fers ain't giving up control...and this is some total BS. The people getting it, getting hospitalized with it, and dying from it now are 90+% unvaxxed...it is their choice and I support them having that choice, so let em burn.

Freedom is dead.

VN Store

Back