Coronavirus (No politics)

Good idea since vaccinated folks can’t get the virus and aren’t spreading it.

I say we make them wear patches and stay in isolated camps
Vaccinated people are getting it and spreading it. But the ones being hospitalized and dying overwhelmingly are the unvaccinated.

Reactions: SDV
Vaccinated people are getting it and spreading it. But the ones being hospitalized and dying overwhelmingly are the unvaccinated.
So what are we blaming them for? Making their own choices?

If you want to help people and encourage them to get vaccinated, then you need to get politicians, media, and all the powers that be to quit lying. They should apologize for lying so much about this, apologize for manipulating data, apologize for extreme measures that don’t work such as lockdowns and masks, and fire Fauci. Apologize for being hypocrites who locked states down but ignored those regulations themselves. Be honest for once.

That would go so much further than blaming and shaming which will not work

If you want to help people and encourage them to get vaccinated, then you need to get politicians, media, and all the powers that be to quit lying. They should apologize for lying so much about this, apologize for manipulating data, apologize for extreme measures that don’t work such as lockdowns and masks, and fire Fauci. Apologize for being hypocrites who locked states down but ignored those regulations themselves. Be honest for once.

You are right. It shouldn’t be political, it’s about saving lives.

No, the test failed it’s review and is being withdrawn. Clear as day
So they're officially ending it's use on...December 31st. Uh...keeping a failed test in use for another 5 months? Yeah, your math isn't adding up here. You literally have to jump through a couple hoops to reach your conclusion.

So they're officially ending it's use on...December 31st. Uh...keeping a failed test in use for another 5 months? Yeah, your math isn't adding up here. You literally have to jump through a couple hoops to reach your conclusion.
It is because they’re currently developing another one. I’m sorry it doesn’t fit your narrative, but it explains why we’ve had so many false positives and why the flu has disappeared

I've got a feeling that if all that happened, then you still wouldn't decide to get vaccinated along with everyone else who shares your viewpoint...so there's no point in any of them bowing down to the conspiracy theory crowd. There's a pathetic attempt to turn Fauci into a scapegoat by the group of folks who actually failed against COVID...so no, he doesn't deserve to be fired at all. That's all I'll say about that so I avoid diving into politics.

It is because they’re currently developing another one. I’m sorry it doesn’t fit your narrative, but it explains why we’ve had so many false positives and why the flu has disappeared
And that still doesn't validate your belief...much like that linked release from the CDC doesn't validate you either. You're trying to fill in a lot of blanks that aren't there. Talking about fitting narratives...LOL.

We just spent the better part of a year hyper-focused on sanitizing everything, washing hands like crazy, staying away from each other...all of the above dialed up to the max in schools...and you're surprised that flu cases fell off? You really think it's because of a COVID test being faulty? Reminds me of my uncle who would always check the most difficult and complex things first when a vehicle was acting up. He once tore apart the dash of a car for what turned out to be a faulty battery. Sometimes the answer is actually simple and right in front of your face. No hoop jumping necessary.

We have become so divided over this virus unfortunately and politics has alot to do with it but let’s not forget and take our focus off who is the real enemy here is. The CPP the ones who made this bio weapon of a virus and are actively making power plays to take over the world and hurt us in the process yea 🖕🖕🖕China.

I've got a feeling that if all that happened, then you still wouldn't decide to get vaccinated along with everyone else who shares your viewpoint...so there's no point in any of them bowing down to the conspiracy theory crowd. There's a pathetic attempt to turn Fauci into a scapegoat by the group of folks who actually failed against COVID...so no, he doesn't deserve to be fired at all. That's all I'll say about that so I avoid diving into politics.
Im not getting vaccinated because I have had the virus and have natural immunity. I’m also not 85 or obese so I do not need the vaccine.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist. But as Rand Paul has rightly pointed out multiple times, Fauci is a liar, and he’s also a liar who has changed his position with the wind. If you listen to him and believe anything he says then that’s enough for me to know where you’re coming from

And that still doesn't validate your belief...much like that linked release from the CDC doesn't validate you either. You're trying to fill in a lot of blanks that aren't there. Talking about fitting narratives...LOL.

We just spent the better part of a year hyper-focused on sanitizing everything, washing hands like crazy, staying away from each other...all of the above dialed up to the max in schools...and you're surprised that flu cases fell off? You really think it's because of a COVID test being faulty? Reminds me of my uncle who would always check the most difficult and complex things first when a vehicle was acting up. He once tore apart the dash of a car for what turned out to be a faulty battery. Sometimes the answer is actually simple and right in front of your face. No hoop jumping necessary.
Lol sure thing. “Why is there no flu.” You say, “it’s because of masking and distancing!” But then why is there still Covid? “Because people aren’t masking and distancing!” 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: FallCreekVols
Testing is a serious nonpolitical issue for non-idiots. They are identifying this by looking for a little DNA in an ocean of your DNA. You ought not to expect that to be very accurate. The fact that it’s not accurate is not evidence of a vast conspiracy. It’s just not easy to do.

Testing is a serious nonpolitical issue for non-idiots. They are identifying this by looking for a little DNA in an ocean of your DNA. You ought not to expect that to be very accurate. The fact that it’s not accurate is not evidence of a vast conspiracy. It’s just not easy to do.
Nobody said it was a conspiracy. Their tests are faulty, which is why we’ve seen a number of false positives, a number of asymptomatic positives, and flu disappear and wrongly diagnosed as covid. That’s not a conspiracy, it’s a faulty test that they are now rectifying. So we’ve had bad data for over a year

A new study has just come out on covid-19 immunity in recovered patients. I have looked everywhere for reports like this and you would expect it to be major news. But this will never see mainstream news coverage.
Reports like this have been out for months but you have to search for them.

covid-19 immunity

A new study has just come out on covid-19 immunity in recovered patients. I have looked everywhere for reports like this and you would expect it to be major news. But this will never see mainstream news coverage.
Reports like this have been out for months but you have to search for them.

covid-19 immunity
Of course. Natural immunity works. Just like that Israel study that’s showed natural immunity to be 700% more effective than the vaccine. I have natural immunity. I am young and healthy. I do not need the vaccine.

The elderly, those who are in poor health, those who are obese, they need the vaccine. If anyone else wants the vaccine, get the vaccine.

Leave the rest of us alone. Not hard.

Lol sure thing. “Why is there no flu.” You say, “it’s because of masking and distancing!” But then why is there still Covid? “Because people aren’t masking and distancing!” 😂😂😂😂
Some stuff doesn't make sense. Lady here at work got sick, tested positive, and she had the vaccine. They sent every female in her department home to be tested, but not one male, including the guy who works right beside her. I asked a boss to explain that, because it didn't make sense why it would only effect the women. He wouldn't talk about it. I don't understand that one for sure.

Dr. Fayez Ajib is an emergency medicine physician in Aventura, Florida and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.

Jon Rahm tests positive for Covid weeks ago and is forced to withdraw before the final round of the Memorial even with a six shot lead. Costs him millions of dollars. He has been fully vaccinated. Now he tests positive for Covid again and is forced to withdraw from the Olympics.

I mean.
yeah if he's vaxxed, let him wear a mask outdoors. counter intuitive. but i get it.

Jon Rahm tests positive for Covid weeks ago and is forced to withdraw before the final round of the Memorial even with a six shot lead. Costs him millions of dollars. He has been fully vaccinated. Now he tests positive for Covid again and is forced to withdraw from the Olympics.

I mean.
Why in the world get vaccinated if you still get pulled when you have a positive test?

But if he’s already young, healthy and fought it off already with no issues what’s the need of a vaccine?

1- Other people.
2- Plenty of cases of young people with serious infections, now Delta making that more risk.
3- Near 100% effective at keeping serious infection at bay.

I mean.
They are false positives….. happens all the time.

VN Store

Back