Cordarrelle to the Bears!!!

He is insanely overpaid at that price. Stupid move by the Bears.
Lol you have no clue. This was a steal. He's worth every single penny just as a kick returner alone. We haven't had a decent return man since Hester and it was one of our biggest weaknesses last year. Taquan Mizzell was absolutely terrible as a KR, this is like going from having Dervin Young to Evan Berry as your KR lol. Luckily that's not the only value he'll bring to the team. Nagy doesn't run a lot of complicated routes, he runs a lot of motion, screens, and end-arounds. This is the perfect system for Patterson! Patterson, Tarik Cohen, and Taylor Gabriel on the field at the same time is going to be deadly, so much speed! The DC will have no clue what to do.

Reactions: Kinger
I wasn't trying to be negative. Just seems odd that a guy can't seem to grasp concepts after all these years

Odd or not and coupled with how you phrased it, your intent was negative. Some folks are gifted in one thing or another. Some folks are ungifted in a lot of things. I got, well, had a friend who could barely read his own name. But he could tear down almost any car engine, fix what was wrong, put it back together and reinstall it. Same with brakes, axle etc. But couldn't read a Weekly Reader or Highlights for Children magazine to save his life. Hell, he didn't even know the names of most of the car parts he worked with. He was just gifted differently.

I've never understood why it took so long for a team to use him as a running back. Dude is bigger than Adrian Peterson and electric with the ball in his hands. That's exactly what I would do with him. Pitches, reverses, bubble screens, hell even straight up sweeps and off tackles... Just get the ball in his hands.

Reactions: jarnol32
Good for him. If he had the routes and hands to match his athleticism then he would of been the best WR in TN history. The speed, power, and agility combo were the best I've ever seen.

Patterson is the most electric football player with the ball in his hands that I’ve ever seen at Tennessee. Good for him.

VN Store

Back