Cordarrelle to the Bears!!!

10 million dollar deal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190312-203721_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190312-203721_Twitter.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 46
I wasn't trying to be negative. Just seems odd that a guy can't seem to grasp concepts after all these years
Hell, maybe he's never tried that hard to learn them because people kept paying him for his athletic ability 🤷🏻‍♂️ He possesses concepts that can't be taught and whatnot.

He's fast and shifty and teams want him for kick returns more than anything.

He's also good at running a reverse with his speed.

I also agree with Vol423 that $5 Million a year is too much but he's a VFL so I'm happy for him.

It's really sad that he can't learn a complete playbook and all the routes because he could have become a really elite player.

VFL...GBO!!!

Shifty, but big is a combo surely some team can exploit. Good luck with da Bears.

He is insanely overpaid at that price. Stupid move by the Bears.
Not one I saw coming, but Pace has been on point a majority of his moves lately and Nagy seems to know what works in his offense...so I’ll reserve judgement

Reactions: Stoked
He is insanely overpaid at that price. Stupid move by the Bears.

They could have added another year or cut it to 7 or 8 million. I haven’t looked at where they are with the cap and all but it looks like it was money that was available and adding a guy like CP to any team is about as far from stupid as you can get.

So what all goes into route running? Isn't it just knowing where and when to go in a certain direction?

If all they have to do is just throw the ball up and he go get it over everyone else, then that is all they need!

VN Store

Back