Cooper Mays tweet

Lord I remember going to a Charlie Daniels Band concert with my Dad back in the day and ole Conway opened up for them........When he sang the opening to hello darling all these older women in the audience started throwing roses on the stage.
I say you lucky it wasn’t underwear. I always hated Conway after 1960. I don’t want to know what he’s doin in a $9 motel room.

How is it even possible this means something football related😂

Cony Twitty sang Christmas songs with Twitty Bird.

Both Twitty’s are referring to the movie “Bird Box” starring Sandra Bullock.

“Big Man” is referring to Michael Oher.

Sandra Bullock played in the movie “The Blind Side” which was about Michael Oher.

Michael Oher’s coach in that movie and in life??

Hugh Freeze

Subtle.....but brilliant

See the entire tweet was about football......even how he chose to get his information out there.....via a “tweet”......again referring to the movie “Bird Box.”

Lord I remember going to a Charlie Daniels Band concert with my Dad back in the day and ole Conway opened up for them........When he sang the opening to hello darling all these older women in the audience started throwing roses on the stage.
First time I saw Conway live was at The Village Barn. Great show and a house full of cougars.

Don’t lie, you threw one too, didn’t you? You’re not fooling us, darlin’
GBO!!

If Kitty Carlisle married Conway Twitty, her name would be Kitty Twitty.

VN Store

Back