Cooper Mays: Tennessee needs in-state recruits to stick together

Well I tried people. I tried to make you ingrates happy by posting the article but apparently that is a no-no. So you’ll have to just believe me when I say that the title basically says it all. Cooper Mays thinks in-State recruits need to stick together and the fact his dad played at UT makes his commitment stronger

Well I tried people. I tried to make you ingrates happy by posting the article but apparently that is a no-no. So you’ll have to just believe me when I say that the title basically says it all. Cooper Mays thinks in-State recruits need to stick together and the fact his dad played at UT makes his commitment stronger

pay no attention...some just like to wallow in the mire...Stay Tennessee Strong...:D:D

GO BIG ORANGE...SMOKE SOME GATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pay no attention...some just like to wallow in the mire...Stay Tennessee Strong...:D:D

GO BIG ORANGE...SMOKE SOME GATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks brother! Theres a small group of haters and losers who have nothing better to do than attack fellow vol fans. Sad!

GBO!! 🍊🍊🍊

But, did it need its own thread? I mean, Cooper has one already.

Yeah he's right.

If only Cooper Mays had his own thread this could have been posted in
giphy.gif

973CAF33-5B2A-4DA6-A094-D81C4BCCB0EE.jpeg

ms-JDj8gM.gif

But, did it need its own thread? I mean, Cooper has one already.
IMO, Yes. Not everyone frequents the Cooper Mays recruiting thread. By making a thread, it allows those people to catch up on his thoughts, without going through dozens of pages of nonsense. Most of the time, anyway. JMO

IMO, Yes. Not everyone frequents the Cooper Mays recruiting thread. By making a thread, it allows those people to catch up on his thoughts, without going through dozens of pages of nonsense. Most of the time, anyway. JMO
So you think every recruits thoughts should be their own thread or just CM? Also, most current thoughts are usually on the last 2-3 pages. It's not that hard...

Reactions: JohnD13
I just cleared my cookies again and I still can't read it. This isn't a free article.

Then, it isn't worth reading. But if these in-state recruits need to stick together, let's take up a collection for Super Glue. Kinda like the old "Shake N Bake" commercial; "And I hepped!"

Reactions: jwilliams

VN Store

Back