cool story! [former Vol to NASCAR pit crew]

Thanks for sharing. Little confused though on this part..

They were considering me for Martin Truex Jr. top start the season. I ended up winning the job for the first quarter of the season for Truex, and was able to experience that house-car, the real deal raceway," Osborne said. "Such a great driver with Truex and crew chief James Small. It had boosted my experience level, where I feel like a rookie-vet now."

After 12 races, Osborne was moved to a Joe Gibbs car and he says he's finding his way and trying to stay consistent.

Truex is a Gibbs driver. So did he move to another Gibbs team? I'm mainly just curious who he is currently working for so I can look for him.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Anybody else really having a problem remembering this guy?

I guess I have been more successful than I thought in blacking out the memories of those woebegone seasons.

Best of luck to the lad in his new career.

Thanks for sharing. Little confused though on this part..

Truex is a Gibbs driver. So did he move to another Gibbs team? I'm mainly just curious who he is currently working for so I can look for him.
Good question! The author couldve AT LEAST told us what team he is presently working. Good grief.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I faintly remember a lady I worked with many years ago telling me her son was attending college in North Carolina for a degree in some type of NASCAR Team management thing. She said they usually start as Pitt crew members. I know nothing about racing but think it would be a exciting career.

Anybody else really having a problem remembering this guy?

I guess I have been more successful than I thought in blacking out the memories of those woebegone seasons.

Best of luck to the lad in his new career.
He was a highly rated recruit that never really broke into the starting lineup. Believe it was the Butch years

VN Store

Back