Cool Opportunity For a VFL

Vol49er

UT Vols: Former Tennessee football captain Marlon Walls to coach St. Benedict
Marlon Walls is becoming the head coach of St Benedict’s high school in Memphis. I remember he had a huge game to help us upset #11 South Carolina in 2013, I think he had two sacks of Connor Shaw. Also I served him one time at the restaurant (Memphis Mojo Cafe, try it if you’re ever around) I work at during the summer(s), seemed like a chill dude. Hope he does well

UT Vols: Former Tennessee football captain Marlon Walls to coach St. Benedict
Marlon Walls is becoming the head coach of St Benedict’s high school in Memphis. I remember he had a huge game to help us upset #11 South Carolina in 2013, I think he had two sacks of Connor Shaw. Also I served him one time at the restaurant (Memphis Mojo Cafe, try it if you’re ever around) I work at during the summer(s), seemed like a chill dude. Hope he does well

The Mojo burger with the Candied Bacon is pretty good at the Memphis Mojo Café......

Reactions: Vol49er
The Mojo burger with the Candied Bacon is pretty good at the Memphis Mojo Café......
Yeah candied bacon is a favorite of many. Our Smokecheese burger with candied bacon, smoked Gouda, caramelized onions and chipotle aioli is the most ordered item by a mile

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo

VN Store

Back