Controversial Referee Suspended

Seems like we lead the nation in corrective measures taken AFTER we have gotten jobbed (I'm looking at YOU, Music City Bowl).

Yep 10 second run off adopted after we got jobbed by UNC
and ref standing over ball until all subs are allowed to be switched, after LSU jobbed us.....it goes on and on

Seems like we lead the nation in corrective measures taken AFTER we have gotten jobbed (I'm looking at YOU, Music City Bowl).

I agree we seem snakebit the last 15 years, North Carolina football game that the NCAA changes the rule after we lose, referee wearing LSU jersey and making a call that most refs let go with 2 seconds left, Tennessee Lady Vol basketball program going from one of the best in the country to this sham of a program, A great storied football program that gets turned down by around a dozen coaches the last 4 coaching changes, Pig's fumble when we had Georgia beat. Until this year, and league games just start this weekend, we haven't been real good at baseball since around the Helton era.The softball program is top notch but we can't ever win the really big game. That being saidI'm still a VOL FOR LIFE, AND NEXT YEAR WILL BE OUR YEAR OR MAYBE THE NEXT YEAR OR THE NEXT!

Last edited:
Reactions: orangealways
Doesn't matter. LSU gonna be vacating all the wins this year anyway. Have to wonder if the "allegations" will have any impact come selection Sunday. If up to me, I wouldn't put them in the tournament knowing what is about to come down on the program.

Will Wade should coach another game before Anthony Jordan refs another game. We know that many coaches out there are cheating but we should expect unbiased and fair officiating....

I know there is a good bit of hatred for Will Wade on this site (This is not a defense of him) but what he is doing is not unlike many other coaches (although, he was too sloppy not to have a middleman).....

1. His 3 closest geographic SEC rivals are MS State, Alabama, and Auburn. All 3 have coaches that are cheating
2. The closest AP ranked coach to him is Kelvin Sampson. He has been caught cheating at multiple schools.
3. The schools that LSU is fighting for current recruits is Memphis and UK. Both schools have lengthy histories of cheating.
4. The schools that LSU beat out for some of the recruits they signed last year: Arizona, Alabama, Kansas, Louisville, NC State, UConn, UNC, UK, Syracuse, UCLA. Every single one of these schools have been cheating.

There were people on here actually defending this crooked referee. Saying it was GW fault when he was called for a foul by taking an elbow to the face WITH 0.6 SECS LEFT! Now they will deny doing so. There is no doubt that he decided the game by not only calling TN for twice as many fouls but by the last call. Now, if the officials office has suspended him, they’re acknowledging as much. But suspension is not enough, he can not be trusted as an official and needs to be terminated. Anyone in a position of trust must never cross the line. In a fiduciary or similar capacity it would not be tolerated. It should not be tolerated in this instance.

I know there is a good bit of hatred for Will Wade on this site (This is not a defense of him) but what he is doing is not unlike many other coaches (although, he was too sloppy not to have a middleman).....

1. His 3 closest geographic SEC rivals are MS State, Alabama, and Auburn. All 3 have coaches that are cheating
2. The closest AP ranked coach to him is Kelvin Sampson. He has been caught cheating at multiple schools.
3. The schools that LSU is fighting for current recruits is Memphis and UK. Both schools have lengthy histories of cheating.
4. The schools that LSU beat out for some of the recruits they signed last year: Arizona, Alabama, Kansas, Louisville, NC State, UConn, UNC, UK, Syracuse, UCLA. Every single one of these schools have been cheating.

Too bad he's a dumbass, Louisiana, the state is crooked in so many ways. Coach O is another one, luckiest dude in college sports. Every program he's been around has been caught up in scandal. How he manages to evade the hammer is amazing.
I Hope they close the Athletic Department for three years.

VN Store

Back