Controversial Referee Suspended

I hope so man, but Ive seen some things that make me think we really are snakebit.
I’ve been jinxing them for a while now. As my brother says, “It’s just one more thing they have to overcome.”. That’s usually after I claim he is the jinx. Back in the day it would have ended up a rasslin match and Daddy would say go rassle out side, but getting all that grass all over our good clothes would get us in trouble with Momma so we just stop. I only rassled him down once. After that I never rassled him again and claim last victory every time I remember which is a lot.

Dooley had it the worst. NC,LSU and Ky come to mind. Jones just was too conservative on his play calls along with all the locker room stuff that probably won’t see light of day to protect the program from embarrassment.

I like our chances this year. I always do.

Odds are they have a list of eligible NCAA refs for the region and choose based on availability. They have guidelines on refs working on a game for a team they support or a school they attended but apparently don’t dig too deep and take people at their words.
It was probably the dirt they were going to use when they needed something from him. Yes, being an LSU fan is dirt. Just like gump fans and DTU fans.

Odds are they have a list of eligible NCAA refs for the region and choose based on availability. They have guidelines on refs working on a game for a team they support or a school they attended but apparently don’t dig too deep and take people at their words.
That sounds right by me.

VN Store

Back