Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

This is one of the biggest reasons why some of us are so vocal in our support of General Flynn.

Who was running for President in 2014?

Flynn was a target of the Obama administration.

Obama used the immense power of the FBI to go after this man and ruin him financially - threatened his son with the same.

Ask yourself why. Why would Flynn be targeted?

You realize the whole forum is the slop, right? I mean you cannot have a serious discussion here.

Let’s look at the front page:
2 year old criminal indictment that has returned 0 indictments. Yesterday, the discussion was about how without irrefutable proof of a criminal conspiracy, the president of the United States is exonerated. Today, discussion is about how quickly can we put Obama on jail.

Arbery thread: if I commit an aggravated assault, can I then claim self defense when the person in reasonable fear of death or imminent bodily injury tries to fight for his survival.

Or the thread where the pro life party is saying that it’s no big deal that COVID 19 killed 80,000 Americans and we should all just go sacrifice ourselves because Trump won’t get reelected if the economy sucks?

Or I could go read about how the winner of the wildest strawman contest (held amongst the supporters of the guy with 24+ sexual assault/harassment allegations) gets to set the rules for media coverage of the singular allegation, involving substantial alterations from prior versions of the victims own story, against the other candidate.

Honestly, I’d feel worse about myself and about humanity if I tried to take this place seriously or caught myself worrying what about what the pigs thought of me. A bunch of Trump supporters think I’m a big meany head. Oh ****. Well at least I know I’m qualified to be president.

It’s impossible to have any kind of legitimate discussion here without every logical fallacy known to man being thrown at your ideas, whether it’s from the intended conversant or the peanut gallery, (or both) but if I’m being called a condescending prick, at least I know they understood the tone, if nothing else.
Quoted for posterity and awesomeness so much butt hurt in one post that truly captures your mental state. One for the ages indeed well done!

I totally understand that people who slightly prefer Trump to Biden are on the same page as those who slightly prefer Biden to Trump. We continue to be faced with crap choices.

I don't disagree with the premise of what you said. There are clearly better choices than Biden for Dems. But I submit there can't be many if any better choices in the times we are in than the president. I am speaking to everything considered. Who is capable of dealing with the stupid media? If Ted Cruz is president and the same CDC testing fiasco happens how does he navigate this?

“This month I‘m definitely charging rent! I mean it this time! This space in my head is valuable!“

1589291170344.gif

Quoted for posterity and awesomeness so much butt hurt in one post that truly captures your mental state. One for the ages indeed well done!

Nothing says “doesn’t care enough about what random people on the Internet think of him to resort to dishonesty” like quoting things “for posterity.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 37L1
View attachment 278873

Nothing says “doesn’t care enough about what random people on the Internet think of him to resort to dishonesty” like quoting things “for posterity.”
Keep selling your BS and reminding us peons how we aren’t worthy of your genius, Richard Cranium. Based on your body of work yesterday summarized nicely in that post I quoted I’m wondering if you’re close to your volprof moment

5A99C9C7-298C-4A1A-B2B4-B378D7A4E41C.jpeg

I can respect that position. I think he capitulated also, but on the other hand, I don't know many politicians out there that would have put their balls out there to come out and do as you suggested.

I'm not saying it wouldn't have been the right thing to do or saying that what you are suggesting is unfair. But the cynic in me just puts little fait in any of our leaders being able to make the right decisions when it is crunch time. Hell, I might have even capitulated if I was in his shoes.

Heres what I think Trump should do ASAP: he needs to make the government feel the same pain as the people.

We need to start deciding which agencies lay people off, which agencies furlough staff, and what the pay cut the entire federal workforce gets until the crisis passes.

And make sure budgets get cut to align with the drop in tax revenue and the extra spend in relief dollars. This will hammer the shadow government that is the contractors who get paid to do what the government people should be doing.

Until Trump takes an action like this, I’m gong to have a hard time lining up for four more years of this type of ****.

VN Store

Back