Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

If he refuses to answer questions based on DOJ attorney instructions then that is a push IMO.

I won't let you win on a technicality.
Weenie. Personal responsibility right? You are pathetic if you lose and don't.

Over/ under the number of times Strzok name appears in the Transcript is 25.

I will take the over.

Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comey’s confession: dossier not verified before, or after, FISA warrant

Faintness of memory is a common symptom for witnesses under the intense spotlight. But lawmakers were relieved when Comey could remember one fact that is essential to understanding if his FBI acted appropriately in the investigation of Donald Trump and Russia.

The towering ex-FBI boss confessed that the FBI had not corroborated much of the Steele dossier before it was submitted as evidence to a secret court to support a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in the final weeks of the election.
And Comey admitted much of the dossier remained uncorroborated more than six months later when he was fired by President Trump.
I won't waste too much time harping on the enormity of this confession. Everyday Americans now know that the FISA court process is an honor system and that the FBI may only submit evidence it has verified to the judges.

Comey now has confirmed what Republican lawmakers like Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) have warned about for months - that the FBI used an unverified dossier, paid for by presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party as political opposition research, to justify spying on the duly nominated GOP candidate for president just weeks before Election Day.

Huh?

Parts have been. Parts remain unknown. Nothing in it has been proven false.

Pathetic overreaching by you and the author. But of course there is over claiming of what was said by the desperate GOP.

200.gif

Huh?

Parts have been. Parts remain unknown. Nothing in it has been proven false.

Pathetic overreaching by you and the author. But of course there is over claiming of what was said by the desperate GOP.
It's mostly false. Even an idiot can see that by now.

From what I read of the transcript, Comey handed them their a$$. No wonder they didn't want this on TV. Let's do it again in a couple of weeks.

VN Store

Back