Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

You’re asleep.
This is my dog, Mick. He's asleep.

iu

There must be the belief that for every 1 million memes posted on the internets it will bring one indictment.

What specifically about Spygate are you not fully on board with?
I think the Obama administration did some shady stuff in obtaining warrants and might have reached out to foreign governments like Ukraine to find dirt on Trump regarding taxes or any other shady business dealings not sure about the spy inside the campaign part

I think the Obama administration did some shady stuff in obtaining warrants and might have reached out to foreign governments like Ukraine to find dirt on Trump regarding taxes or any other shady business dealings not sure about the spy inside the campaign part
Do you understand the details of how FISA warrants work?

Rumors abound that there were 4 FISA warrants issued on American citizens who also happened to be members of Trump’s campaign.

Carter Page
George Papadapolous
Mike Flynn
Paul Manafort

It’s absolutely preposterous if you understand the purpose of a FISA warrant. This was weaponizing federal law enforcement and intelligence to spy on a political campaign and later the PEOTUS / POTUS.

This is comical. They're asking FBI agents if they've said mean things about Trump. That's the investigation.

This is comical. They're asking FBI agents if they've said mean things about Trump. That's the investigation.

Political bias in our secret squirrel agencies is bad and should not ever be tolerated . I don’t care if they don’t like the former or current admin. but your work shouldn’t show a bias . The classic example would be the secret service , would you want them showing a bias in their jobs , would you want them sending texts back and forth to each other like Strzok and Page ? It’s not hard to figure out why it’s a bad idea .

Loony Dims aren't gonna be happy little campers roasting their marshmallows in here when it's finally been revealed that Obama & his criminal hand picked crew are served w/arrest warrants when the hammer comes down any day now.....Please stay tuned. :)

VN Store

Back