Congrats Vols

lawgator1

Cannot for the life of me understand why Donovan thought this Gators team could keep up with that style of play. We do not have nearly the athleticism you do, and even I could tell that going into this game. Really makes me wonder what he was thinking.

At any rate, it was a heckuva track meet. Playgrounds everywhere should be smiling! Insert your other favorite cliche here for that kind of game.

I do think this is the beginning of a reality check for the Gators and a nice wake-up from their haze for UT. UT will finish ahead of UF in the SEC standings, I feel pretty certain.

Cannot for the life of me understand why Donovan thought this Gators team could keep up with that style of play. We do not have nearly the athleticism you do, and even I could tell that going into this game. Really makes me wonder what he was thinking.

At any rate, it was a heckuva track meet. Playgrounds everywhere should be smiling! Insert your other favorite cliche here for that kind of game.

I do think this is the beginning of a reality check for the Gators and a nice wake-up from their haze for UT. UT will finish ahead of UF in the SEC standings, I feel pretty certain.

Did you rally think it was a track meet? Had UF not picked it up to try a comeback, the wouldn't have scored 50. Donovan played the slow game he needed. Stole the plan from Gillispie, just doesn't have any defenders.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Did you rally think it was a track meet? Had UF not picked it up to try a comeback, the wouldn't have scored 50. Donovan played the slow game he needed. Stole the plan from Gillispie, just doesn't have any defenders.

Actually, I did miss the first 8 minutes. Tuned in with 12 and a half to go in the first half and UT leading 14-6. What I saw from there made me cringe.

Thank God it was on a Saturday night. Hopefully the ratings will be real, real low.

Well, just in case anyone missed it, here are a few highlights. Now, all users will need to do to catch some good replays is refer to this thread. :)

I still think Florida will beat at Tennessee at the O dome this year. Florida shouldn't be able to match up with Tennessee's athleticism and length, but they'll find a way to win that big game.

Kids on playgrounds everywhere know that since Pearl got to Knoxville the Vols have won six of the last seven games against the gators.

the 1st half was bad for the vols. as bad as the gators played, they were still in it for most of the 1st half. UT could not capitalize on UF's errors. UT should have been up by 20-25 at half time. but i'm not complaining any victor again donovan and the gators is great with me.

Congrats Vols.....I was wondering watching the game, where has the outside 3 been all season....that was the team I was expecting all year.

Congrats Vols.....I was wondering watching the game, where has the outside 3 been all season....that was the team I was expecting all year.
I think we could do that regularly if everyone played that soft of a zone against us.

Nice to own their butts in something. As bad as they looked, we might eek one out in gainesville. 6-1 against them in the last seven, i'll take that.

pretty sure every team we have played almost all season (after the first 5 or so,games) has played a slumped back zone. everyone has been crowding the paint and leaving us open on 3's. the difference was we hit em this game at a decent %. if tyler can continue to shoot from the outside that will be huge. we dont have to be lights out from 3 we just have to shoot god eough so the D respects our shot and doesnt slump 5 defenders inside the paint

that was the best all around game they've played since the G'town game.

outside shooting combined with some defense, and that's the result.

it's nice to know we have FL's number in something.

Actually, I did miss the first 8 minutes. Tuned in with 12 and a half to go in the first half and UT leading 14-6. What I saw from there made me cringe.

What's the deal with Calathes? He looks like Billy D's illegitimate kid. Same whiney expressions, same disgruntled smirks. Very strange.

What's the deal with Calathes? He looks like Billy D's illegitimate kid. Same whiney expressions, same disgruntled smirks. Very strange.
maybe he recruits from the same grounds he was recruited from? Eddie Munster Look a Like club.

maybe a poor attempt at humor, but i digress....:)

VN Store

Back