Congrats Tyler, Wayne and Scotty

If only they could make free throws and not lose to crappy Alabama like teams.

I remember thinking that Bobby Maze was a sure-thing for at least one of these after the first few games.

Scotty, try harder, you're terrible,

signed,
people who have completely overestimated how much a freshman can contribute

Yea, we know the only people that deserve anything to you are Billy Clyde and Kentucky players.

Don't be an idiot. I wouldn't put buy one KY player on the team. If you believe that Tyler and Chism performed at an all SEC level this year, you didn't watch any games, but then again, I already knew that.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

When I typed it, I knew someone would say that. But I really do think those three got what they deserved.

I just thought Tyler underperformed and Chism was absolutely absent too many nights.

just from a viewer's standpoint... has anyone else noticed that t-smith hasnt had nearly as many rim shaking dunks this year as opposed to last year? it seemed like every game last year he was either yammin on some dude's head or throwing down a sick alley oop... idk maybe it's just me, what do u all think? :cool:

I just don't believe that I'm the only person pissed at the fact that not one Tennessee player made the SEC all-defensive team.

They should have an SEC all-freshman defensive team b/c at least we would have had a couple of guys on that team.

I just don't believe that I'm the only person pissed at the fact that not one Tennessee player made the SEC all-defensive team.

They should have an SEC all-freshman defensive team b/c at least we would have had a couple of guys on that team.

Cam Tatum would have headlined that group with Woolridge as the honorable mention.

VN Store

Back