Congrats to Iowa on Bowl win!

roddo518

Coach
I always respected that program. I admired Hayden Frye when he was coaching and always respected Lefrentz's hardnose teams. I even have grown fonder of the program since we played them in our bowl matchup, the Iowa fans that posted on here were first class in my opinion. So, congrats on a well played game and a hard fought victory!

Reactions: 2 people
Special teams and turnovers. Otherwise they should have lost by 21.

I always respected that program. I admired Hayden Frye when he was coaching and always respected Lefrentz's hardnose teams. I even have grown fonder of the program since we played them in our bowl matchup, the Iowa fans that posted on here were first class in my opinion. So, congrats on a well played game and a hard fought victory!

I was at the bowl game and can confirm their fans are as classy as they come. As we say here in the south "them's good people". Good win Hawkeyes

Reactions: 1 person
I was at the bowl game and can confirm their fans are as classy as they come. As we say here in the south "them's good people". Good win Hawkeyes

I have become a Hawkeyes fan over the past couple of years (watched helplessly at the stadium last year while the FU Gators beat them up) having family now that goes there and one is in the band and another will be soon.

They are a good group for sure. As for their actual team, Nick Stanley is FAR too inconsistent right now and that's not good with Wadley leaving this year so not sure what to expect next year. I believe Josey Jewell is gone as well.

Ok, isn't that usually the case? Effort and coaching sometimes causes those factors. I bet you're fun at parties.:thud:

You'd be correct, I'm not a party person. I was just stating that when you only have 200 yards offense against 383, you usually lose. I'll concur that the Iowa fans are really nice folks.

VN Store

Back