Congrats to Big K!

imbubbaspitcup

Incredible game Dalton aka Big K! I wish you the best in the Pros! Just a great team effort! The fouls were so lopsided! Purdue got away with a lot of fouls and they knew they would! Awaka did a good job, but once he got into foul trouble the game changed! Estrella came in a did a good job! Once he gets a little stronger WATCH OUT! Aidoo has to get stronger also! He was Pushed Around too easily the last few games. We need some more big's, this team has got to get Longer! Our free throw shooting has got to get better. Great season! Go Vols!!!!!!

The problem Tennessee has this year was, Dalton needed more help. Tennessee needed another scorer to step up. ZZ did most of the time. I think ZZ was tired from Friday night when he played 40 minutes.
Between Vescovi, JJJ and Gainey, Barnes had to think complementary scoring was covered. Problem was it was woefully inconsistent and when one was off they usually all were.

The problem Tennessee has this year was, Dalton needed more help. Tennessee needed another scorer to step up. ZZ did most of the time. I think ZZ was tired from Friday night when he played 40 minutes.
They were all probably leg weary but they ran every play but 4 in the second half for ZZ or DK. They became to predictable mainly because they couldn’t get any inside score with Edey standing in there. They ran one play for JJJ
A couple for Gainey, but the ball was in ZZ or DKs hands literally 85% of the 2nd half.

Now that UT is out of it, I'm going to find it hard not to root for NC State.
But everyone and his brother already knows who's going to win it all.

VN Store

Back