Congrats on Class and a question from LSU fan

ELLSSUU

First of all congrats on a great class of signees. SEC should be good for years to come with the plethora of recruits signing schollies in the SEC each year.

Second, there's been a couple of threads on LSU forums saying that Fulmer has turned in some information to the SEC about Nick Saban and Alabama recruiting. Is this a unsubstantiated rumor, bunch of crap, or true? If true does anyone know what the allegations were?

I know Miles has complained about some negative recruiting going on with some local players, Joe McKnight possibly, and has alluded to some illegal tactics but hasn't named names. Could there be a correlation?

Haven't heard of it. I do know that Bush was steering McKnight, heard to USC and to OM and Ogre. Either one is a violation I think.

Haven't heard of it. I do know that Bush was steering McKnight, heard to USC and to OM and Ogre. Either one is a violation I think.

McKnight even admitted that Bush was on a three way phone call with him during his press conference. Yes, it's a violation but then again it's USC and everyone knows they'll never do hard time even if they're giving houses away, LOL.

Could be a couple LSU fans still sore about the Nick Saban thing but there have been a few posts about Fulmer going to the SEC.

I haven't heard that but its common knowledge that he called a recruit at UT that was already enrolled in class.

With the spineless pos commisoner the SEC has nothing will happen

Didn't it have something to do with Melancon and/or contacting some of our committs that already enrolled?

I haven't heard that but its common knowledge that he called a recruit at UT that was already enrolled in class.

With the spineless pos commisoner the SEC has nothing will happen

which recruit was it? Campbell?

wow...he'd be committed since last year too. lol

I can hear Saban's pitch now...

"Listen, I lied about coming to Bama, so if you back out on your commitment, you'll be just like me!"

"I promise that I didn't win my NC just because Louisiana is stocked with talent."

"So what if you feel like Tennessee is family, stabbing your family in the back just makes them stronger in the long run. You just wait and watch the Dolphins win now."

:p

Saban is a douche, Alabama will never amount to anything with him as a coach, and the Dolphins should have never let Dave Wannstedt go

VN Store

Back