Congrats McCat

BigPapaVol

Wave yo hands in the aiya
Well done against some long odds. Looks like you're in and I'll root my heart out for you as a SEc brother.

<p>
Well done against some long odds. Looks like you're in and I'll root my heart out for you as a SEc brother.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Congrats to the Wildcats. Talk about probably the most improved team over the course of the season...

I think UK is well on its way to annual contneder status again.

Congrats Bri..hated to see the streak end today..but if it was going to happen..this was the yr....good luck in the big dance!:peace2:

Count me in as one who thought the Cats couldn't do it without PP. Congrats McCat.

Thanks for the well-wishes, all. It didn't look good when we started out 6-7, but Billy G has earned his pay this season.

And congrats to the Vols this year. It's very fun to watch your brand of basketball.

And Law, the Gators' future is very bright. Billy D. has some great things going down in Gainesville.

Now on to a great tourney this weekend!

Thanks for the well-wishes, all. It didn't look good when we started out 6-7, but Billy G has earned his pay this season.

And congrats to the Vols this year. It's very fun to watch your brand of basketball.

And Law, the Gators' future is very bright. Billy D. has some great things going down in Gainesville.

Now on to a great tourney this weekend!

If 18-11 is earning that absurd paycheck then wow...

If you can't understand why I said that, then you probably don't follow UK basketball. Tubby basically left the cupboard pretty empty, then CBG dealt with a lot of early-season injuries, which led to the early bad losses. 18-11 isn't stellar by UK standards, but given what he had to work with, I'll take it this year. I think the future is very bright.

VN Store

Back