Congrats JG

Yes congrats JG, enjoy this win since our bipolar fans will be wishing the worst on you next time you don't play perfectly to their specifications. I don't think we win without Guarantano tonight
This is 💯 % true, and I’m firmly in the Maurer camp, but Brian didn’t show us squat tonight. At this point I’m perfectly fine with CJP rotating QBs to fit the needs at the time, as they really don’t seem to take offense to it and play better off the bench anyway.

Reactions: bullet20
I have cussed JG all year . Every time he came in I thought to myself well here goes this game down the tubes. Ive never been so happy to be wrong. Hats off to you JG you have got more grit and heart than most people and you deserved a lot of the credit tonight im glad I was wrong and proud that you give your all for TN.

Some people didn't understand us. All we wanted Pruitt was to let us see by their play on the field who was our best shot at winning. We're fans. Like all fans we just wanted to win.
Congrats to all us fans who hung in there whether we liked the situation or not.
Tonight we are happy. Happy for this team. It wasn't pretty but it is in the win column

Reactions: Rock1998
This is 💯 % true, and I’m firmly in the Maurer camp, but Brian didn’t show us squat tonight. At this point I’m perfectly fine with CJP rotating QBs to fit the needs at the time, as they really don’t seem to take offense to it and play better off the bench anyway.
I wouldn’t put too much stock into BMs performance tonight. He didn’t look bad for an 18 year old that hasn’t played in 2 weeks and it was clear, to me at least, that they didn’t want him running. Good thing is he’ll be that much more healthy by not doing so.

Reactions: Tstormtrooper
I've been a big critic, but coming off the bench has been a big difference. Minus a few plays he has really played good. Sincerely happy for him.

Reactions: Tstormtrooper
I just want to echo the fact that I’ve criticized him a lot and every time he trots out there I (still) want to look away. But I agree with what everyone has said about him rotating with the other QBs- it seems to take the pressure off of him in some way. I still think all 3 have to be ready but I’m personally leaning towards JG next week... and I can still almost guarantee you I’ll groan the moment he steps into the huddle! Make the throws, get the yards and prove the haters (like myself) wrong. If not then next man up... This fanbase is still playing to win!

VN Store

Back