Confirmed: Samantha Williams to Tennessee

I would *once again* say use the ignore function if you don't like his posts, but at this point I enjoy y'all being triggered by him too much to do that.

Actually, you seem to be "triggered" by people pushing back against DV's bile. "Ignore" just let's trolly type posters spew bile with impunity.

mcannon1, take your likes off my posts. I want nothing to do with you and certainly don't want your endorsements. You're just another pot-stirring troll. Also, Elzy wasn't fired for recruiting failures and you know it. Just another dig like you are famous for. So, you want to be a Darth fan, have at it. Just stay away from me.
Who else laughed when @mcannon1 gave this post another "like"? LOL.

I am excited about this hire as well but let's not forget the head coach is the face of the program and Kellie is the one who has to close the deal with recruits. The fact that Kellie can attract such a quality assistant who obviously would have been welcomed with open opens by many programs, speaks really well about our head coach. Someone like Williams would not hop on a train she thinks is not moving in the right direction.

Last edited:
If Samantha can get Tennessee into conversations with '22 players that they weren't in contention for already, then Tennessee will certainly have gotten their money's worth.

To me she needs to do what Sharrona Reaves was able to do that`s bring in the the top players or better. If not then we have a problem, No mid mid major players not gonna work in the SEC.

Last edited:
I didn't say the incoming class was bad coming in, just IMO won't get UT back to a final 4. I simply said there wasn't someone elite to stay with the elite teams in women's basketball. And again 1 or more could surprise, chances aren't likely though. There is always going to be someone in life who can out do you in something, so sure others can out Vol myself. I doubt many DVR every football, men and women's basketball games though. And those that do, likely would get along with in real life. I am well aware of the fact of those that never went to UT can be and are true Lady Vols fans. My grandparents(and parents)never did, and were(and are) die hard Lady Vols basketball fans.
Very cool that you are a third generation Volunteer.
Please don’t sell this class short! I think they are all great kids and are going to take us a long way to where our program should be including final four. Let’s agree to support them 100% and not worry about who isn’t in orange. I’m betting we can agree on that!

Very cool that you are a third generation Volunteer.
Please don’t sell this class short! I think they are all great kids and are going to take us a long way to where our program should be including final four. Let’s agree to support them 100% and not worry about who isn’t in orange. I’m betting we can agree on that!
Yes we can definitely agree on that, 100% will support them and root for them!

Guys, my friends, I think this is just fantastic news.....The coaching staff just got a hell of a lot better, and perhaps more appealing to some of the recruits that were looking our way....

And I'm sure Justine, that is the fabulous Justine, the girl with the flying ponytail, would like to have some other top talent to come and help her lead Tennessee back to the top of women's college basketball...

It's a great day to be a Lady Vol fan!!!!
And God bless us, everyone.

You did good coach Kellie...
kellie-harper.jpg

Guys, my friends, I think this is just fantastic news.....The coaching staff just got a hell of a lot better, and perhaps more appealing to some of the recruits that were looking our way....

And I'm sure Justine, that is the fabulous Justine, the girl with the flying ponytail, would like to have some other top talent to come and help her lead Tennessee back to the top of women's college basketball...

It's a great day to be a Lady Vol fan!!!!
And God bless us, everyone.

You did good coach Kellie...
kellie-harper.jpg
Indeed😀 and looking like Pat too...😀

Mickey demoss left for ky and hollie got #2 coach tennessee started taking on water. head coach needs good help so does the skipper of a ship. pat was a great coach holly was a downgrade from mickey for ass. head coach.

Reactions: VolBall09
You know there still isn’t anything from UT on this. How are we sure about this?

Mickey demoss left for ky and hollie got #2 coach tennessee started taking on water. head coach needs good help so does the skipper of a ship. pat was a great coach holly was a downgrade from mickey for ass. head coach.
No... not really. Mickie DeMoss accepted the head coaching job at Kentucky in the spring of 2003. In November of 2003, the Lady Vols signed their best ever class. That class included Candace Parker, Alexis Hornbuckle, Alex Fuller, Nicky Anosike and Sade Wiley-Gatewood. That class won National Championships in 2007 and 2008.

Reactions: PRG and VOLPAT
You know there still isn’t anything from UT on this. How are we sure about this?

Lots of news articles. Guessing they will upload a write up about her to the website tomorrow. Probably a couple reasons they are waiting.

1. Let Rennia have her moment being drafted

2. Need time to write up the story

Sounds like it all became official today. She has definitely resigned from EKU and all published and verified sources say she’s headed to UT.

To me she needs to do what Sharrona Reaves was able to do that`s bring in the the top players or better. If not then we have a problem, No mid mid major players not gonna work in the SEC.
I don't think her recruiting skills will be an issue...She is one of the credentialed tops...More than proven...🧡🏀🧡

Last edited:
Reactions: stlvolsfan

VN Store

Back