Confession Time

I thought that Marvin Mitchell had a great year. I certainly wasn't expecting him to step up like that.

Better: Ryan Karl. Who saw that coming, or that he would be involved in so many clutch turnovers?

Honorable mention: Ainge, Bolden, Colquitt, Marvin Mitchell, Bret Smith

Worse: Morley. I thought when he got moved to starting he would become dominant. Instead it was up and down...spouts of skill but too too many big plays. I think he can still turn out to be a stud, but this year I thought he would be much better.

Honorable mention: Fb's, D-line, O-line, Briscoe, Taylor

better- O-line when we were passing,Karl, Ainge and Jim Bob Cooter his sideline presence really shot up this year.

worse- o-line when we were running, fullbacks

Better: Karl; I really thought McCoy would take over this position.

Worse: Lucas Taylor

I asked Cut that tonight.

He said that Stanley just hadn't come far enough as a football player to have on the 80 man dress roster.

Did you follow up with a question as to why it took them so long to understand Coker should be the starter?

Did you follow up with a question as to why it took them so long to understand Coker should be the starter?

It probably had something to do with the fact that all our running backs looked great against our D-line. Also, I think Hardesty and Foster looked decent until the Florida game. After that is when Coker took over.

It probably had something to do with the fact that all our running backs looked great against our D-line. Also, I think Hardesty and Foster looked decent until the Florida game. After that is when Coker took over.

Perhaps my memory is fading, but I don't remember Foster ever looking decent this year.

VN Store

Back