Conference Championships

Are conference championships a good or bad thing?

• Total voters

duckman398686

VN's One and Only
i really don't know. It's an extra game you can either win or lose. There are both pros and cons if you ask me.

If you win......good, if you lose.....bad!

well if they are going to have them every division 1A conference should have one instead of certain teams that have 1 conference loss not being able to prove they are the best in their conference (Hint: Cal and USC should have played again in a PAC 10 conference title game)

DONT LET CAL'S BOWL GAME INFLUENCE YOUR DECISION BECAUSE THEY HAD SOME PLAYERS OUT OF THAT GAME

They were a very good team with a very terrible game against Texas Tech.

And yes, conference championships are a good thing. I wish the NCAA would allow the Pac-10 to just get one instead of having to annex two more teams.

I like confernce title games!! MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!! :D :D :D

and if you win its a plus!!

Like RockyTop08 said, every conference should have a championship game. We went to the SECCG and that added another loss to our record which hurt our bowl selection. It just doesn't seem right to punish a team for going to a championship game and losing while others don't even have to play one.

why can't ten team conferences have a CCG? if every conference had a true champ they could be placed in the top bowls with a playoff format and all the smaller bowls could still be played with qualifying teams, I guess that is to simple a solution.

Yeah, I think it's crap, too. There's no reason why the Pac-10 can't split into conferences.

Well, the ACC is going to have a CCG next year right? That is progress!

The ACCCG..

Without any doubt....I love them. Undisputed SEC Champion.

But wait....a undefeated team loses to a 3-loss team.....tough crap....the better team won that night....the better team does not win every game. So I don't buy into that theory.

I can't stand the Big 10 and their Co-Crap.

It's a game on the schedule....you have to earn the Championship

VN Store

Back