Condredge Holloway on state of Tennessee

Ask Clemson what you can do with those 20's ranked classes

Pruitt shows no signs of being able to develop players anywhere near what Dabo has been able to do.

Remember, he has had two springs and two summer camps to develop a decent ranked class of players but has failed. I don’t buy just because Butch recruited them then they are useless.

It is his job to get ALL players to buy in, after all they are ALL his players now regardless.

Last edited:
Lawrence is top 5 at his position. 79 overall in nation. Harrison Bailey is a stud and could be a major factor in turning us around. Ojulari is top 10 at his position. Mays top 6, Green #1 at his position in Juco . #2 national. We're not even done. We're still in on Jarret, Gilbert, Whitehead, Baron, Hardy and others. Not to mention Pruitts recruits are starting to get bumps. It may not be a flashy class, but it's filling major needs. Lasts years class needed o line, lbs, secondary. This year we need dl, qb, wr. Next year we can be a little more pickier

A little more pickier?
Tennessee?
Your kidding?

Boiled down:
The players Butch left JP with were inadequate and not SEC caliber. Those few he had - Barnett, Dobbs, Kamara, Phillips etc aren't there. Butch's guys that are still around... Look at them. Taylor - has the body of an NFL player, but some games doesn't show up. Warrior.. Total bust..Every now and then he gets a good hit, but not consistent. Ignot? Had signs of being good, but he's small and you don't see him on many big plays. I could go on.. Point is..>

Butch had some decent players, but not depth. The Jr./ Sr. players (which basically are your leadership of any college team)...well.... They are small and bad with a few exceptions. Damn if Dooley didn't do the same thing - no OL recruits one season? What was he smoking? There is a thread saying we should have kept him.. NOOOOOO.

I'm still not happy about Georgia State. But Condredge does make a pretty good point. We have some crappy players, and no depth. Pruitt taking the heat now.

For one the quote started with. We need TALENT and EXPERIENCE.

Maybe those recruits understand we sucked before Pruitt got here. He inherited a 4 win team and turned around a knocked of 2 ranked teams with it. Guts it thre best he can this year and plays thre younger guys for the future. Get over the GAST loss, we've sucked regardless

So now your saying the recruits can decipher this but not fan frustration which in turn causes them to commit elsewhere? Make up your mind. Are they mindless/emotionally driven mama's boys or rational men?

I think the only way for the fans to push the recruits away is to #EmptyNeyland. Let's bring them into an empty stadium. That'll show Fulmer we mean business.

Man I hate to break it to ya but this team playing like trash is what will cause recruits to leave, not the fans.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen one recruit say he didn’t go to a school because of the fans.

My response to any post blaming our fans.
Georgia State. 10
Western Michigan. 57

Reactions: zydane47
Pruitt shows no signs of being able to develop players anywhere near what Dabo has been able to do.

Remember, he has had two springs and two summer camps to develop a decent ranked class of players but has failed. I don’t buy just because Butch recruited them then they are useless.

It is job to get ALL players to buy in, after all they are ALL his players now regardless.
Look man, the guys that sucked before he got here still stuck. BECAUSE THEY SUCK. The players that were good before he got here are still good. BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD. His freshman are good. Look at the o line improvement with 2 TF. Look at the lb Corp. Look at Gray.
Some players just don't have it and never will. Even Saban himself has players that can't be developed into starting roles. We're forced to play with guys who shouldn't even be in the SEC, much less starting

Reactions: HollowaytoSeivers
Look man, the guys that sucked before he got here still stuck. BECAUSE THEY SUCK. The players that were good before he got here are still good. BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD. His freshman are good. Look at the o line improvement with 2 TF. Look at the lb Corp. Look at Gray.
Some players just don't have it and never will. Even Saban himself has players that can't be developed into starting roles. We're forced to play with guys who shouldn't even be in the SEC, much less starting

Hey careful saying players suck. That is bound to drive away recruits!

I don’t buy that BS of that many players can’t be developed.
Being manhandled by GaSt and STOMPED by Florida are inexcusable, period.
I hope Pruitt can turn it around but as of right now he is 6-10 as a head coach with no signs of getting better. As a matter of fact, his record is fixing to get a lot worse.

Reactions: zydane47
I don’t buy that BS of that many players can’t be developed.
Being manhandled by GaSt and STOMPED by Florida are inexcusable, period.
I hope Pruitt can turn it around but as of right now he is 6-10 as a head coach with no signs of getting better. As a matter of fact, his record is fixing to get a lot worse.
Being man handled is on the individual. Another part is being forced to play players not ready. But what do you do? Play better athletes, or bigger, stronger guys who can't play? Our players were in position to beat GAST, but they were outplayed, missed tackles, poor qb play. It is what it is right now

Half our problems go away with players that aren't Pruitts. Most go away without JG
Every player on the team is a Pruitt player.

I agree that most of our problems go away without JG. That’s why it is so disheartening hearing he is taking all the 1 reps.

Yes, Pruitt needs to own his team! They are ALL his responsibility.

Being man handled is on the individual. Another part is being forced to play players not ready. But what do you do? Play better athletes, or bigger, stronger guys who can't play? Our players were in position to beat GAST, but they were outplayed, missed tackles, poor qb play. It is what it is right now

Pruitt did man up after the GaSt game and say he was out coached and should of had his players in better position to make plays.

VN Store

Back