condition of Jarrett

Zues1

You can doooo it !
Does JG have a concussion? He went out in the Florida and Bama games and played the next games

I think KC will play... JG just cannot take anymore hits, and Richmond continues to play touch football so no help coming. KC will be fine, get a week with the ones in practice should tighten things up. Played well at Stanford... and he has stats to prove it.

I would like to see Strout ..I know backup QB is always the most popular player on the team.

Last edited:
Guarantano has taken a beating all season and I think Chryst should get the nod against Vanderbilt because Guarantano looked like he had a concussion after that first series today.

Reactions: RollerVol
If it would not change his status for red shirt I am all in... get a series or two early next week... then decide. He might light it up with a totally different approach... RUN Forest RUN...
I like the idea. Get him some snaps. Still preserves his RS and he is the future.

Has there been any update on Jarret's condition?Concussion or neck strain?You can always tell when Hubert Owen is reffing a UT game. He no-calls arm shot to the back of Jarrett's head,no call on at least one pi.A...hole was a.Vandy grad.I hope Jarret is ok and called n play next week.If not, get Shrout ready. He has a live arm,something Keller sorely lacks.

Has there been any update on Jarret's condition?Concussion or neck strain?You can always tell when Hubert Owen is reffing a UT game. He no-calls arm shot to the back of Jarrett's head,no call on at least one pi.A...hole was a.Vandy grad.I hope Jarret is ok and called n play next week.If not, get Shrout ready. He has a live arm,something Keller sorely lacks.
That Mush Mouth Ref is terrible!

REALLY need him next week. Hope the kid is OK. OL should be convicted of being innocent bystander to assault.

Any J.G. Haters gonna beg for more Chryst now?
I honestly don't get the hate for either of them. I pull for the one that has had the most experience all season which would be for JG. If he does out for any reason, then I pull for Chryst. I mean, how hard is that? Some of our fans are just full of PTSD because of 10 years of crappy football and are just wanting something, anything to give them a little hope.

Any J.G. Haters gonna beg for more Chryst now?
Its sad buddy but KC has more elusiveness than JG. Since KC has been playing cleanup I would'nt be so harsh on KC. Appears to be a great kid. JG does also. I just disagree with who is starting. A person never will know where we would be now with KC at QB but it is what it is..............................

VN Store

Back