*****Community AD/Coaching Search reference post.

I’m afraid this will be a repeat of ten years ago when Kiffin left. No decent coach would take this job and Tennessee ended up with Dooley. With the looming penalties and exodus of players, it may be hard to get a top quality coach, especially if they want someone with a squeaky clean past.

I’m afraid this will be a repeat of ten years ago when Kiffin left. No decent coach would take this job and Tennessee ended up with Dooley. With the looming penalties and exodus of players, it may be hard to get a top quality coach, especially if they want someone with a squeaky clean past.
Hate to say it, but IF this is the case, I say stay with Steele through December and get the program stabilized, plus a year of penalties out of the way, and then go shopping again.

Please do not saddle us with another Coach Google McGoogle with a five-year contract, just so that we sign a head coach. Interim/acting isn’t great, but there’s worse.

Hate to say it, but IF this is the case, I say stay with Steele through December and get the program stabilized, plus a year of penalties out of the way, and then go shopping again.

Please do not saddle us with another Coach Google McGoogle with a five-year contract, just so that we sign a head coach. Interim/acting isn’t great, but there’s worse.
Money talks and apparently we have lots of it

AD White was in meetings in Atlanta all day yesterday. -per the 247 Podcast this am

VN Store

Back