com'mon man...

I bet the Sherman stuff will be dropped. Personal problems that got a little out of hand, but not one hurt. No actual violence. There might be a driving under the influence charge. There may also be some kind of hit-n-run issue, but that can probably be put right with a pay-out to whoever's property was damaged. I can't believe they denied him bail. Good grief.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
I bet the Sherman stuff will be dropped. Personal problems that got a little out of hand, but not one hurt. No actual violence. There might be a driving under the influence charge. There may also be some kind of hit-n-run issue, but that can probably be put right with a pay-out to whoever's property was damaged. I can't believe they denied him bail. Good grief.

You do the crime you do the time. Status shouldn’t change that. Funny how you can brush off hit and run, and DUI because it didn’t happen to you. They got the 911 call today and he indeed fought the uncle and made verbal threats to officers and resisted but yea celebrity so let him go free…

And I’m sure he’ll scream police brutality.

You do the crime you do the time. Status shouldn’t change that. Funny how you can brush off hit and run, and DUI because it didn’t happen to you. They got the 911 call today and he indeed fought the uncle and made verbal threats to officers and resisted but yea celebrity so let him go free…

And I’m sure he’ll scream police brutality.
He spent a couple nights in jail.

VN Store

Back