Commitments?

if i remember correctly, the theft took place in Hess. the doors in Hess lock automatically. so its not that kids didnt lock their doors

if i remember correctly, the theft took place in Hess. the doors in Hess lock automatically. so its not that kids didnt lock their doors

Rooms don't lock on their own, only the entrance and exit. And when they are having other people stay there during the summer, they generally have the automatic locking doors open, because they wouldn't be able to open them without a valid volcard.

Rooms don't lock on their own, only the entrance and exit. And when they are having other people stay there during the summer, they generally have the automatic locking doors open, because they wouldn't be able to open them without a valid volcard.

not sure what you mean.

my friend stayed in hess last year, and the door to his room locked automatically, and was opened with a key, not a volcard

not sure what you mean.

my friend stayed in hess last year, and the door to his room locked automatically, and was opened with a key, not a volcard

I've never heard of Hess doors locking automatically.

You'd have plenty of kids needing their doors unlocked if that were the case...Maybe that was just his door. The Volcard thing was pertaining to the entry/exit doors leading to the actual rooms.

Stereotyping is a natural act of our brain processing a huge amount of complex data into a summary set. We all do it across many subjects and we have to do it or we'd always be in a situation of paralysis by analysis. 'Stereotyping' becomes a problem only when your data summary of a particular subject, typically a person or group of persons, becomes so rigid that you allow no exceptions for your stereotype and/or over apply some stereotype characteristics to persons or groups that shouldn't be in it.

Stereotyping is a natural act of our brain processing a huge amount of complex data into a summary set. We all do it across many subjects and we have to do it or we'd always be in a situation of paralysis by analysis. 'Stereotyping' becomes a problem only when your data summary of a particular subject, typically a person or group of persons, becomes so rigid that you allow no exceptions for your stereotype and/or over apply some stereotype characteristics to persons or groups that shouldn't be in it.

Is that out of a Physcology text book?:crazy:

I've never heard of Hess doors locking automatically.

You'd have plenty of kids needing their doors unlocked if that were the case...Maybe that was just his door. The Volcard thing was pertaining to the entry/exit doors leading to the actual rooms.
Hess doors lock automatically. And yes, people constantly need their doors opened.

VN Store

Back