Commercials you can't stand

I saw the thread bumped and instantly thought Peloton. “Let’s go Peloton.”

My absolute worst is the Hullco commercials. What a stupid thing to name your company. Just because your last name starts with “Hull”?

Discovery has become a bastion for PSA's.

First? 'Tipline, how can I help'? 'blah blah cash reward!'

There's others equally as annoying. Unless i'm being super lazy i just find something else to do. #cord cutter

I saw the thread bumped and instantly thought Peloton. “Let’s go Peloton.”

My absolute worst is the Hullco commercials. What a stupid thing to name your company. Just because your last name starts with “Hull”?
Peloton annoys me only bc there are ridiculously ass-surd fit people riding recumbent/bikes indoors.

I know several hard core cyclists. None of them are in ridiculous shape like that. None of them would want to be stuck inside, esp in a class full of millenial gym rats.

Peloton needs a cross training regimin. Then I'll bite.

Peloton annoys me only bc there are ridiculously ass-surd fit people riding recumbent/bikes indoors.

I know several hard core cyclists. None of them are in ridiculous shape like that. None of them would want to be stuck inside, esp in a class full of millenial gym rats.

What’s funny is it was the radio commercials for me. The whole “Let’s go Peloton” thing drove me nuts. When I found out it was a stationary bike it drilled it home. Stupid.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
The "mirror" commercials are getting on my nerves. How much narcissism do you have to possess to want to work out everyday in front of a mirror?

Reactions: ArdentVol

To be fair, Peloton peeps are spinning weirdos. Cycling weirdos (which I'm sort of becoming one) are a different breed than those that go to spin classes.

To be fair, Peloton peeps are spinning weirdos. Cycling weirdos (which I'm sort of becoming one) are a different breed than those that go to spin classes.
there must be a lot of talking going on...the cyclists I know are extroverts aka they talk alot.

I don't. Best thing about fly fishing, other than flying a fly toward a fish - is the shutting up of things around you.

Reactions: ArdentVol and rs16
Commercials or public service announcements that show close ups of people's faces saying "I am Cancer" or some other disease. They always show the obligatory Asian face...Hispanic...black woman...then old white guy. Then pan the camera back to show a large racially balanced crowd who all say together "WE are cancer" or some crap. I'm waiting for the "We are corona virus" one sure to come. They already have a bunch of "we are in this together" ones. Its that whole style of commercial that annoys me.

I'm already sick of all the commercials that either mention or hint at the fact that we are dealing with a global pandemic. I'm like, do we really need the constant reminder? No matter the product nowadays, it could be advertising hamburgers on Hyundais, it's always prefaced with something like "In these trying times" or "in this time of uncertainty." Enough already! We get it!

VN Store

Back