Commercials you are SICK of?

I don't know if it has been mentioned but any commercial with Billy Mayes in it!

I'm not sure if these are on all over TN or not, but locally it's those stupid Hall's Salvage commercials.

basedow.jpg

fitness made simplleeeee.

Any Billy Mays commercial - especially when he uses 'mighty putty' to pull a semi truck.

That voice for the Hardees commercials. I don't need to prove my manhood by eating a Hardees burger then eating the cheese off the wrapper.

See, those commercials have achieved marketing gold. Doesn't matter if you hate them or not, you remember the product. And "fitness made simple, made for gay people" and "Roni DUETCH" are the worst.

The stupid Vonage commercial that seemingly comes on every break. I think it may be just a DIRECTV thing. I don't remember seeing it before I got my dish back.

See, those commercials have achieved marketing gold. Doesn't matter if you hate them or not, you remember the product. And "fitness made simple, made for gay people" and "Roni DUETCH" are the worst.

Sounds good in MBA theory but it don't hold with me, personally. Yeah I'll remember the product alright, I'll remember not to buy it because I hated the commercial so damn much. Cool or funny ads work best on me.

Im sick of the David Hall commercials here in knoxville, I change the channel real fast everytime one comes on now

First Tennessee commercials with Phil Fulmer in them.

I think I may close out any accounts I have with them.

All these fast food and pizza commercials where people are in a real restaurant and it turns out their eating something from Hardee's, Pizza Hut, or wherever.

VN Store

Back