Comedy from Gamecock forum during the game

Who cannot be a fan of #15 Jauan Jennings? He's a monster, always has been.

It's been a while but:

I say it's great to be a Tennessee VOL!
211023_20180915_FB_UTEP_SVS_0039.jpg

Ahhhh, the sweet, sweet tears of our enemies . . . like nectar! My favorite part of yesterday was, of course, the win. But a close second was the second-half misery of the jackwagon SC fan sitting behind me, whom I last saw staring sadly at his beer before he quietly disappeared in the 4th quarter. GO VOLS!

Conan on 'the best things in life':

giphy.gif

From a thread about thier QB.
"It’s hard to say if he’s the answer or not considering his coach is Corky from “Life Goes On”. Would be interesting to see what he could or couldn’t do if he had an actual coach"

I thought muschamp was supposed to be some kind of defensive genius---UT receivers were wide open the whole game. They are getting tired of his act in columbia.
That didn't happen at Florida, so I wonder what Chaney saw in the film that he zoomed in on. I'm thinking the safeties were almost always out of position or Champ had them there for a reason, but they never adjusted the whole game. Hell, with JJ catching bombs, I would have had the safety 30 yards back and double cover JJ.

Reactions: onevol74
JJ now a legend in South Carolina!
JJ Said Hold my beer Georgia while I catch this prayer!!
JJ Said fire these coaches this is UT!!!
JJ Said you can guard me but you don’t want to tackle me to South Carolina!!!!!!
JJ is just a legend, already in UT history books with the worst quarterback in Tn. history!!!!!!!!
Somebody buy this man a beer

There was a lot of talk before the game that the defense for SC would be one of the best, we would face all year. IIRC we did not give up one sack and the tackling for SC looked poor. I am so glad the losing streak to chump sh1t is over.

Reactions: Stark_Vol
Sounds like Vol fans the 1st couple weeks of the season.
I'll always remember after one of the Oregon games, someone was asking where to find a game ball. A poster said, "Ask Oregon. They had no trouble finding it yesterday." I laughed for about 5 minutes. Instantly thought of that when reading these

VN Store

Back