Comedian Theo Von talks throwing water on Huepel

I was listening to Locked On Vols(?) and they were talking about this calling him “the biggest comedian in the world”.

I said “who?”

So I looked up his Netflix special. It was not really funny at all. I barely cracked a smile. It was like high school lunchroom level of wit.

If he is “the biggest comedian in the world” then comedy is dead.

Anyway… welcome to Volnation… I guess.

My man damn near found out if he was going to be able to play or not. His getting yelled at to get with the team and then the immediate clip of him on the sidelines hyping the crowd like he is a natural got me a little. He legit got with the team both in location and on a deeper level 🤣

Reactions: LadyVolette
I was listening to Locked On Vols(?) and they were talking about this calling him “the biggest comedian in the world”.

I said “who?”

So I looked up his Netflix special. It was not really funny at all. I barely cracked a smile. It was like high school lunchroom level of wit.

He’s hilarious. Haven’t seen his Netflix special. But he’s all over social media. He does tons of interviews and they’re all hilarious.

I said “who?”

Jim Jeffries...

Crossover of my two favorite things. Gang gang.
Ikr he kills me.. my husband (who is also from LA) makes me laugh so hard I cry.. similar humor) They see the world differently, but if you have a stick up your butt, you won’t like him lol.. being married into a Cajun family, that pretty much sums it up

Reactions: Jauan't Some?

I said “who?”

I kind of agree. He's more of an eccentric personality who expresses his thoughts in an unorthodox way that surprises you and makes you chuckle. I don't know that I've ever heard any of his stand-up that I thought was all that good. I don't agree with him dousing Heupel, but it's good to have another Vol fan. I'm pretty sure he's from Louisiana, so I wonder what's going to happen when he realizes we play them next week. I think a lot of LSU fans are going to give him grief.

VN Store

Back