Comcast

Who supplies your internet? Now they have you by the gonads. I know it’s less cost than cable but really how much are you saving unless you only have one provider. I don’t know but it’s easier just to pay xfinity.

With Comcast internet + streaming its really up to you what you want to pay per month and it’s been a savings of more than half of what we use to pay with those fixed cable bundles we were paying for . I was thinking the same think until we cut the cord and decided to go this route . My only regret is not doing it years ago .

Reactions: 508mikey
You could probably save yourself some dough doing that now. YouTube TV runs $65/month. The downside is it is owned by the pinheads that run Google. I am going to investigate Sling TV to see if it is comparable and owned by a company that cherishes our freedoms instead of wanting to squash them.

Just investigated Sling TV. They are actually owned by the DISH Network. To gets the sports and news channels I want will run $70/month. It appears the showstopper will be they don't carry the SEC Network. Bummer.

Reactions: 508mikey
They are the worst company for a customer experience one can do business with IMO. Expect them to ALWAYS find a way to screw their customer base. I cannot hardly wait for T-Mobile to offer their home network internet service which should be almost any day now here in my area. I'll jump so fast it will make Comcast's screens swim. The earlier they go out of business for gouging their customers for years the better I like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigorangepoppa
They are the worst company for a customer experience one can do business with IMO. Exect them to ALWAYS find a way to screw their customer base. I cannot hardly wait for T-Mobile to offer their home network internet service which should be almost any day now here in my area. I'll jump so fast it will make Comcast's screens swim. The earlier they go out of business for gouging their customers for years the better I like it.

If you are a T-Mobile customer, they are giving you $10 off YouTube tv for a year right now.

VN Store

Back