Combo Player Name Challenge

MontyPython

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Remember Cobb-Webb back in the day?

If only Shazzon Bradley were still playing, we could have had Milton-Bradley today.

Using any Tennessee Vol football players from past and present, got a clever combo?

Have at it...

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Remember Cobb-Webb back in the day?

If only Shazzon Bradley were still playing, we could have had Milton-Bradley today.

Using any Tennessee Vol football players from past and present, got a clever combo?

Have at it...
Does it have to be last names? Otherwise.....

Slick Shelley and Jim Bob Cooter would make an interesting combo.

My redneck Uncle was telling me this story last night about one of the games he was watching. He said the camera man was showing 3 players sitting together on the sideline for a little longer than usual. He said the cameraman was probably doing it on purpose because he said the players last names on their jerseys read "Moore" "Dicks" and "Cox"

He said he wasn't lying so I was curious if anyone knows what game that might have been. That's kind of funny. But idk if I'd believe it.

Reactions: tbh
My redneck Uncle was telling me this story last night about one of the games he was watching. He said the camera man was showing 3 players sitting together on the sideline for a little longer than usual. He said the cameraman was probably doing it on purpose because he said the players last names on their jerseys read "Moore" "Dicks" and "Cox"

He said he wasn't lying so I was curious if anyone knows what game that might have been. That's kind of funny. But idk if I'd believe it.

Yeah, back when Arkansas had a QB with the last name Dick, somebody took a picture from behind the bench of their players Moore, Goode, and Dick standing side by side by side.

VN Store

Back