Colorado school shooting leaves 'multiple' victims, at least 2 in custody, sheriff's office says

Guns arent a right so people can hunt. Its a right to protect their life, liberty and pursuit of happiness as long as they do not directly infringe on a nonthreatening individuals direct life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Examples of threatening individuals: Robbers, murderers, rapists, etc.

It is also to remind the government that they work for the people not the other way around. To avoid Venezuelas situation.

You keep choosing to ignore that portion of American values and resorting to your sophomoric understanding of guns as a recreational toy.
Yeap and that's why they want to take them away

Plus that slippery slope argument you guys constantly resort to is asinine.
That's like if you ask your boss for a raise and he replies "can't do it, next you'll ask for a bigger raise, and then more time off, and then stock options, you want stop until you own the company and do nothing."
Or you tell your kid he needs to start mowing the grass and he replies "can't do it Dad, next you'll have me mowing the neighbor's lawn, working two jobs and taking my money, and doing all of your work."
That's like auto manufactures responding to safety and fuel efficiency regulations with "can't do it, next you'll demand cars that get 80 mpg with safety features where no one ever gets injured in an accident. You will not stop until you make it impossible to build a car."
Or responding to a posted speed limit, "can't do it, next you'll lower it to 30 mph and then to 20 mph, and you'll keep going until the speed limit is zero."
That's how the gun nuts' slippery slope argument sounds to the rational and reasonable.
giphy (53).gif

That's like if you ask your boss for a raise and he replies "can't do it, next you'll ask for a bigger raise, and then more time off, and then stock options, you want stop until you own the company and do nothing."
Or you tell your kid he needs to start mowing the grass and he replies "can't do it Dad, next you'll have me mowing the neighbor's lawn, working two jobs and taking my money, and doing all of your work."
That's like auto manufactures responding to safety and fuel efficiency regulations with "can't do it, next you'll demand cars that get 80 mpg with safety features where no one ever gets injured in an accident. You will not stop until you make it impossible to build a car."
Or responding to a posted speed limit, "can't do it, next you'll lower it to 30 mph and then to 20 mph, and you'll keep going until the speed limit is zero."
That's how the gun nuts' slippery slope argument sounds to the rational and reasonable.
Liberals are terrible people. They’re human trash. All they want to do is reduce freedom.

It's not anything like the examples you gave.

It's more like the old camel's nose under the tent adage. There's a reason for it, you know.

chameau.gif

The Camel's Nose In The Tent !

One cold night, as an Arab sat in his tent, a camel gently thrust his nose under the flap and looked in. "Master," he said, "let me put my nose in your tent. It's cold and stormy out here." "By all means," said the Arab, "and welcome" as he turned over and went to sleep.

A little later the Arab awoke to find that the camel had not only put his nose in the tent but his head and neck also. The camel, who had been turning his head from side to side, said, "I will take but little more room if I place my forelegs within the tent. It is difficult standing out here." "Yes, you may put your forelegs within," said the Arab, moving a little to make room, for the tent was small.

Finally, the camel said, "May I not stand wholly inside? I keep the tent open by standing as I do." "Yes, yes," said the Arab. "Come wholly inside. Perhaps it will be better for both of us." So the camel crowded in. The Arab with difficulty in the crowded quarters again went to sleep. When he woke up the next time, he was outside in the cold and the camel had the tent to himself.

It's not anything like the examples you gave.

It's more like the old camel's nose under the tent adage. There's a reason for it, you know.

chameau.gif

The Camel's Nose In The Tent !

One cold night, as an Arab sat in his tent, a camel gently thrust his nose under the flap and looked in. "Master," he said, "let me put my nose in your tent. It's cold and stormy out here." "By all means," said the Arab, "and welcome" as he turned over and went to sleep.

A little later the Arab awoke to find that the camel had not only put his nose in the tent but his head and neck also. The camel, who had been turning his head from side to side, said, "I will take but little more room if I place my forelegs within the tent. It is difficult standing out here." "Yes, you may put your forelegs within," said the Arab, moving a little to make room, for the tent was small.

Finally, the camel said, "May I not stand wholly inside? I keep the tent open by standing as I do." "Yes, yes," said the Arab. "Come wholly inside. Perhaps it will be better for both of us." So the camel crowded in. The Arab with difficulty in the crowded quarters again went to sleep. When he woke up the next time, he was outside in the cold and the camel had the tent to himself.
My analogies are much better, save the visual.

Negative. The issue is people. Always will be.

Also, do you know how many people die in vehicle-related deaths?
Alcohol related vehicle deaths. THat is far more epidemic than gun deaths, but liberals... the ACLU will fight tooth and nail against random breathalyzer checkpoints.

If only one life is saved and all ya know.....

hypocrites.

Alcohol related vehicle deaths. THat is far more epidemic than gun deaths, but liberals... the ACLU will fight tooth and nail against random breathalyzer checkpoints.

If only one life is saved and all ya know.....

hypocrites.
Even then alcohol related deaths are only 30% of all vehicle deaths. You’re more than twice as likely to be killed by a sober driver.

Never really hear anything though.....

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Even then alcohol related deaths are only 30% of all vehicle deaths. You’re more than twice as likely to be killed by a sober driver.

Never really hear anything though.....
I get that. But it is still a pretty large number, and it goes right to the heart of the leftist/fascist hypocrisy. They want to take your gun if THEY determine you are 'unfit', but if the cops want to set up a random breathalyzer checkpoint to look for drunk drivers leaving the Strip, that is a violation of your search and seizure rights.

Like luuther says, if it saves one life....

But that's different

VN Store

Back