Collision Course

orangepeopleeater

I hate to look to far ahead but just speculating but if the Vols and the WildCats keep playing the way they are there's a chance that these two teams can be seeing each other for the Big Prize .... does anyone see any chance of this playing out and could Pearl use this anyway to get the Vols motivated to push and crawl their way to the Final Four ?

One game at a time. It's the big dance and they are in the sweet 16, if they can't get motivated then they don't have a pulse.

I hope so because then my bracket would be right!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

yeah, I don't want to even think about it. After the 2001 SEC Football Championship, I will never look ahead like that again.

yeah, I don't want to even think about it. After the 2001 SEC Football Championship, I will never look ahead like that again.
I was right there with you looking ahead during that game thanks for reminding me. I will be angry for the rest of the day.:banghead2::realmad:

I apologize to all who oppose this post but i'm not superstitious ... the Vols seem like they play their best when their backs are against the wall or they are the underdog ... or when they have something to play for ... why not use this as motivation ... they've been to the sweet 16 before but knowing that payback and i mean ultra payback might be lurking around the corner ... that might give them more incentive to get their butts out their and show the world how good we all know they are ... in my opinion we have one of if not the best team in the NCAA ... now its down to 16 teams ... get out there and show the world your not a good team but your a great team ... GO VOLS !!!!!

in bracket my bracket i have tennessee beating kansas state, and i have baylor beating kentucky because i figured that kentuckys youth would finally show, then i have tennessee over kansas state, and a tiebreak score of 161 ,i have 5 teams in sweet 16 and 2 that didnt make it was nova and kansas and i really couldnt be happier cause i hate that nova cause their in tbe big least right in espuken,s back yard and nova got a 2 seed after loseing 5 of last seven and i thought since ut beat kansas they would be looking for payback ,eventhough it messed up my bracket i pulled for them to lose .go tennessee lets play one game at a time ,fans can look ahead but teams cant ask sherron collins and scotty reynolds,

in bracket my bracket i have tennessee beating kansas state, and i have baylor beating kentucky because i figured that kentuckys youth would finally show, then i have tennessee over kansas state, and a tiebreak score of 161 ,i have 5 teams in sweet 16 and 2 that didnt make it was nova and kansas and i really couldnt be happier cause i hate that nova cause their in tbe big least right in espuken,s back yard and nova got a 2 seed after loseing 5 of last seven and i thought since ut beat kansas they would be looking for payback ,eventhough it messed up my bracket i pulled for them to lose .go tennessee lets play one game at a time ,fans can look ahead but teams cant ask sherron collins and scotty reynolds,
:eek:k:

I apologize to all who oppose this post but i'm not superstitious ... the Vols seem like they play their best when their backs are against the wall or they are the underdog ... or when they have something to play for ... why not use this as motivation ... they've been to the sweet 16 before but knowing that payback and i mean ultra payback might be lurking around the corner ... that might give them more incentive to get their butts out their and show the world how good we all know they are ... in my opinion we have one of if not the best team in the NCAA ... now its down to 16 teams ... get out there and show the world your not a good team but your a great team ... GO VOLS !!!!!

I like it!!! :eek:k: Lets do this!!!:rock:

VN Store

Back