Collin Hill will be starting QB for South Carolina vs Vols

Thanks. Jimmy should be able to give insight on Hill then since he had to game plan for him last year.
I agree. Friend is probably able to give Pruitt some info on Bobos offense and blocking schemes from when he was at CSU. He should know Hill as well. Gameplan is the last thing I'm worried about.

Former Colorado State QB beats out Hillsinki...kinda surprising. Pretty underwhelming stats but I guess he is most familiar with Bobo's offense.

Collin Hill - Football - Colorado State University Athletics

Bonus...SC fans don't seem hyped about this decision or their talent level

giphy.gif

Reactions: preacherwebb
Former Colorado State QB beats out Hillsinki...kinda surprising. Pretty underwhelming stats but I guess he is most familiar with Bobo's offense.

Collin Hill - Football - Colorado State University Athletics

Bonus...SC fans don't seem hyped about this decision or their talent level

Stats can be very misleading just look at JG’s.

What’s most important is whether he can make clutch plays when they must have it to win or does he hurt his team with a terrible mistake.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I think anyone that thinks this is gonna be a blowout or even a win going away might want to pump the brakes a bit, just for your own sanity and the boards. I think we should win, but who knows what to make of our guys or their guys coming off of a weird offseason. I hope I’m wrong, but I have no idea what to make of this team other than I want to see Chandler and Gray have about 35- 40 combined touches. And I don’t care who plays QB, they don’t have to win the game for us, but they can’t lose it.

VN Store

Back