FIRST TEAM
RHP Chase Dollander, Tennessee
RHP Chase Burns, Tennessee

SECOND TEAM
RHP Drew Beam Tennessee
Relief Camden Sewell, Tennessee

THIRD TEAM
SS Maui Ahuna, Tennessee

I'm no expert, but it appears the Vols pitching staff may have high expectations

Kyle Booker, Blake Burke, Jared Dickey, and Christian Moore have a great shot to be on the postseason AA team.

Other SEC guys:

FIRST TEAM

RHP Hurston Waldrep, Florida
SS Jacob Gonzalez, Mississippi
OF Wyatt Langford, Florida
OF Dylan Crews, Louisiana St.
DH Tommy White, Louisiana St.
UT Paul Skenes, Louisiana St.

SECOND TEAM
RHP Brandon Sproat, Florida
LHP Hunter Elliott, Mississippi
1B Tre’ Morgan, Louisiana St.
1B Jack Moss, Texas A&M
OF Enrique Bradfield, Vanderbilt

THIRD TEAM

LHP Carter Holton, Vanderbilt
Relief Thomas Schultz, Vanderbilt
C BT Riopelle, Florida

It is interesting that all the LSU guys are field positions guys and all but 1 of the Tennessee guys are pitchers

No Piggies
No MSU Bulldogs

I hear several names being thrown out and all of them cannot get playing time. Who do you see as the starters now that we have seen fall? I think infield is pretty clearcut to some extent but wondering about outfield and any thoughts on infield other than maybe obvious.

I hear several names being thrown out and all of them cannot get playing time. Who do you see as the starters now that we have seen fall? I think infield is pretty clearcut to some extent but wondering about outfield and any thoughts on infield other than maybe obvious.

From what I've read seems like Booker and Merritt will get the most run in the outfield, with Scott and newcomer Dreiling perhaps battling for the third spot. The infield seems to be likely Burke (1B), CMo (2B), Ahuna (SS), Denton (3B), Dickey (C). I'm sure others are in the mix and would be interested to hear what others think.

FIRST TEAM
RHP Chase Dollander, Tennessee
RHP Chase Burns, Tennessee

SECOND TEAM
RHP Drew Beam Tennessee
Relief Camden Sewell, Tennessee

THIRD TEAM
SS Maui Ahuna, Tennessee

I'm no expert, but it appears the Vols pitching staff may have high expectations
This is good, right? Asking for my noob friend.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I believe Maui is the real deal. I think he is better than the 1st and 2nd team guys based on his performance at KU where he was a one-man band.
I don’t know about at the plate, but based on the limited time I saw him in a couple of scrimmages, we won’t miss a beat with his glove!

Is the kid from Walters St on campus?

Thanks professor, I guess I missed that.🤷‍♂️
I really thought he would at least contribute this season.

Yeah, I was surprised as well. The portal thing could just be a rumor though

Edit: for what it's worth, he's still listed as active in the campus directory

Kyle Booker, Blake Burke, Jared Dickey, and Christian Moore have a great shot to be on the postseason AA team.
Of the four you mentioned, I think Burke and Moore have the ability to be absolute superstars at the college level. Obviously, Booker and Dickey have the ability to be upper tier level SEC players if things go their way from a tough 2022. If Dickey can stay completely healthy and Booker can continue his hot fall, then watch out.

Other SEC guys:

FIRST TEAM
RHP Hurston Waldrep, Florida
SS Jacob Gonzalez, Mississippi
OF Wyatt Langford, Florida
OF Dylan Crews, Louisiana St.
DH Tommy White, Louisiana St.
UT Paul Skenes, Louisiana St.

SECOND TEAM
RHP Brandon Sproat, Florida
LHP Hunter Elliott, Mississippi
1B Tre’ Morgan, Louisiana St.
1B Jack Moss, Texas A&M
OF Enrique Bradfield, Vanderbilt

THIRD TEAM
LHP Carter Holton, Vanderbilt
Relief Thomas Schultz, Vanderbilt
C BT Riopelle, Florida

It is interesting that all the LSU guys are field positions guys and all but 1 of the Tennessee guys are pitchers

No Piggies
No MSU Bulldogs

In the big leagues trust great pitching over great hitting but sometimes in college it's the opposite.

What is the UT pitcher name who was hurt much of the year but came back but never was the same? I think he was a preseason All-American. Where is he? How about the Missouri transfer?

VN Store

Back