College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Gators with a big upset win against #20 FSU, 71-55. Still hard to imagine we are going to be very good but at least we won our first major contest this season.

Reactions: VolnJC
Gators with a big upset win against #20 FSU, 71-55. Still hard to imagine we are going to be very good but at least we won our first major contest this season.
Did dude that passed out on the court play ? Love dude, drawing a blank, Johnson ? Plays hard, by far my favorite Gator for 2 years, liked Mann, too

Well that’ll help me with Hoosier’s pick ‘em, had Florida winning. Balance out my failed Texas upset pick

Davonte Gaines had 15 pts, team-leading 8 rb for George Mason tonight. He was 2/4 on threes.
I’m really not surprised to see him perform at that level. He’s a great competitor. Glad to see.

George Mason in 3 games has moved up 56 spots in Ken Pom rankings. That’s pretty incredible. The next several games will be a test
3DB59716-F35F-4FDE-9F68-EE50C47C9EF9.jpeg

I’m really not surprised to see him perform at that level. He’s a great competitor. Glad to see.

George Mason in 3 games has moved up 56 spots in Ken Pom rankings. That’s pretty incredible. The next several games will be a test
View attachment 411929

Pember is also off to a nice start, 20mpg 9pt 5rbd 3blk 37% from 3, 88%ft

Obviously the level of competition is a factor, but starting to see some of the potential coaches saw in those guys.

Mizzou is dog trash

I just decided to try fan duel and sports betting in general and they're about to cost me big time

I hate them

I hate Cuonzo

I hate myself big time

VN Store

Back