College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

If you need a reason to cheer against LSU beyond Will Wade being human garbage, Javonte Smart's Jackie Moon inspired shorts are enough reason to hope they lose.

Reactions: Tnphil
I can’t pull for Wade.

He’s a snake who cheats his way to success. The NCAA is a joke anyway but for him to still have a job is absurd.
Hate the NCAA not him. He’s not the only one and he’s not the only one getting away with it. UT decided a decade ago to be a bastion of morality and integrity and athletics be damned. Not saying the former is a bad thing but it doesn’t tend to lead to exceptional athletic success.

Hate the NCAA not him. He’s not the only one and he’s not the only one getting away with it. UT decided a decade ago to be a bastion of morality and integrity and athletics be damned. Not saying the former is a bad thing but it doesn’t tend to lead to exceptional athletic success.

Well, The Gump ruined that aspect of UT Sports.

We were just stupid enough to fall on the sword (i.e. conveniently found our out). Thanks to his incompetence in coaching it was a risk we were willing to take. Meanwhile LSU stands behind Wade and slams the door on the NCAA while bellyaching.

I have a feeling that the NCAA might be waiting for the FBI to wrap up their business before dropping the hammer. Of course it doesn’t hurt Wade that there are several blue blood coaches mixed up in the scandals concurrently with his strong assed offers.

We were just stupid enough to fall on the sword (i.e. conveniently found our out). Thanks to his incompetence in coaching it was a risk we were willing to take. Meanwhile LSU stands behind Wade and slams the door on the NCAA while bellyaching.

Unfortunately, we’re fans of the University. That’s it.

We have no authority on how the Chancellor should handle the NCAA when it comes to protecting their coaches.

Oh you can clearly dislike him. He’s pretty smug, and the Vitale story bears that out.

Gary Parrish has said previously that Wade was looking for any P5 job because other A10 coaches knew what he was doing at VCU.

You can recruit at a high level with making strong ass offers.

Reactions: Tnphil

I’m pretty sure LSU considered firing Wade but didn’t think they had enough for cause. They suspended him for the NCAAT that year. Not sure it’s the case that they are “standing behind him.”

VN Store

Back