College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Overtime. I have Michigan St upsetting somebody next round so I need this one or I'm already starting 0-1 and that would suck

Overtime. I have Michigan St upsetting somebody next round so I need this one or I'm already starting 0-1 and that would suck

Would you not receive the same credit for an upset of BYU whether UCLA or MSU wins tonight? I was under the impression that every bracket just bucketed the First Four as package deals, though I think having to pick the First Four would be kind of fun.

Would you not receive the same credit for an upset of BYU whether UCLA or MSU wins tonight? I was under the impression that every bracket just bucketed the First Four as package deals, though I think having to pick the First Four would be kind of fun.
U know, I have no idea, maybe ? They need to fix that and just make us pick winners for the First 4, imo

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
So why are the play in games 11 vs 11 and 16 vs 16? That Mt St Mary's team would struggle against good JUCO teams.

Reactions: C/O
So why are the play in games 11 vs 11 and 16 vs 16? That Mt St Mary's team would struggle against good JUCO teams.
The first four is a gimmick to get two more major conference at large money makers into the tournament. If you just added them then you’d have to push out two small conference conference winners. So rather than push them out they made them do these play in games to reduce four small conference automatic qualifiers down to two. And to increase major conference at large by two more teams.

At least that’s my theory.

VN Store

Back