College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Said it in another thread

Same thing happened last year with a number of players including Sexton
True, but the evidence against Smart, LSU. and Wade is much more damning. Why not let Wade just coach? I guess Smart was at least complicit with LSU's request to talk about the matter where WW has not been. I guess that is the difference.

True, but the evidence against Smart, LSU. and Wade is much more damning. Why not let Wade just coach? I guess Smart was at least complicit with LSU's request to talk about the matter where WW has not been. I guess that is the difference.

I'd assume Smart was an open book and LSU found nothing

Wade refused to talk and that's my guess the diffence

I'd assume Smart was an open book and LSU found nothing

Wade refused to talk and that's my guess the diffence
I just don't understand how LSU found nothing if they really vetted him, and how much could they possibly get him in 6 days time?

Wade was pretty clear that a play for Smart was made. Maybe LSU knows they're sunk, and by throwing to men effort at Smart's situation, they can avoid lack of institutional control, and still give themselves a chance to be at full strength, even if it may not matter in the end.

LSU deserves to lose, especially since Wade admitted that he should still be allowed to coach after cheating to get players.

Reactions: bigdaddy
I just don't understand how LSU found nothing if they really vetted him, and how much could they possibly get him in 6 days time?

Wade was pretty clear that a play for Smart was made. Maybe LSU knows they're sunk, and by throwing to men effort at Smart's situation, they can avoid lack of institutional control, and still give themselves a chance to be at full strength, even if it may not matter in the end.
It wasn’t just LSU, the AA was involed with the investigation this week as well. Smart cooperated with both the AA and LSU and they didn’t find anything....yet

Another No. 1 seed went down with Rhode Island beating VCU. Should mean that the A-10 gets 2 teams in the NCAA Tourney.

Wow

VCU not getting in with a NET of 30?

They are 3-2 in quadrant one wins. Played Temple, St. Johns, Texas, Virginia, Old Dominion, Wichita State, and College of Charleston in non-conference. Beat 3 of them. Going to be close, but I will guess they get into the First Four.

The good news with Memphis beating UCF is preventing Houston from getting an extra win over a ncaa tournament team. Now their only quality win would come in the conference championship game

The good news with Memphis beating UCF is preventing Houston from getting an extra win over a ncaa tournament team. Now their only quality win would come in the conference championship game

Memphis is a much different team at home. Houston will have their hands full. They should win though.

How are we now the 4th 2 seed according to Lunardi?? Michigan jumped us. I hope the committee isn't basing any decisions on this biased fool. What have we done to drop? 4 losses all to NET top 20, 2 of them top 10, and 2 of had to get us into OT to win. So, how is falling that far possible? Both Michigan and Michigan St have horrible losses to teams not in NCAA and losing records.

How are we now the 4th 2 seed according to Lunardi?? Michigan jumped us. I hope the committee isn't basing any decisions on this biased fool. What have we done to drop? 4 losses all to NET top 20, 2 of them top 10, and 2 of had to get us into OT to win. So, how is falling that far possible? Both Michigan and Michigan St have horrible losses to teams not in NCAA and losing records.
Its inexplicable. Lunardi sucks.

Yes. If we lose today we're a 5 loss 3 seed that was ranked #1 for 4 weeks. And even if we win,SEC we're a 2.

I think Lunardi just has a good percentage for picking teams in the tournament. Not sure about actual seeding. Regardless, I have a hard time thinking we are worse than a 2 seed with the chance to to play into a 1 seed.

VN Store

Back