College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Calipari is clouding your vision

I'm not sure what this means, simply pointing out the fact he's not just "leaving the team". That phrasing seems to imply he's abandoning them. It's definitely a rough stretch for Kansas, but it seems like Vick is also dealing with a personal family problem.

I love how , "according to the announcers" every team in America.....even the real bad ones has someone on their team who reminds them of some NBA hall of famer.

I'm not sure what this means, simply pointing out the fact he's not just "leaving the team". That phrasing seems to imply he's abandoning them. It's definitely a rough stretch for Kansas, but it seems like Vick is also dealing with a personal family problem.
I don’t either tbh. Was throwing a few back last night when I posted this.

That was absolutely embarrassing officiating. Mississippi State got absolutely robbed. I’m worried about playing 8 v 5 next weekend in Lexington

That last drive by Miss State down 3 with less than a minute. What was that player thinking?
They are 3 down with seconds left and he drives into the tall trees to throw up a prayer? Didn't even get the shot off
That sealed the UK win as much as the refs

VN Store

Back