College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Woo! UMBC retrievers going to the NCAAs in my senior year. Haven’t beaten Vermont in 23 tries, and they beat us by 25 at our place earlier. Beat them in a true road game today with a game winning three.

Bump baby!

At the game tonight. Atmosphere was nuts, and my voice will never recover.

Reactions: 2 people
Not sure which thread to post this in but, where are all the Bruce Pearl lovers on this board? I'm sure they were all waiting to post and slam Barnes and praise Pearl after UT's second round loss. Now, you hear nothing but crickets. Could it be that they realized last night that they just witnessed the last game he will ever coach in the NCAA. Can you say KARMA?

The only thing that would have made that game more enjoyable to watch last night would have been the Clemson pep band following the lead of the FSU band.

Last edited:
Not sure which thread to post this in but, where are all the Bruce Pearl lovers on this board? I'm sure they were all waiting to post and slam Barnes and praise Pearl after UT's second round loss. Now, you hear nothing but crickets. Could it be that they realized last night that they just witnessed the last game he will ever coach in the NCAA. Can you say KARMA?

The only thing that would have made that game more enjoyable to watch last night would have been the Clemson pep band following the lead of the FSU band.

Well, he's lost his last 2 NCAAT games by a combined 61 points. Not much for the Pearl Patrol to hang their hat on.

Well, he's lost his last 2 NCAAT games by a combined 61 points. Not much for the Pearl Patrol to hang their hat on.

Bruce Pearl can't "coach" his team to big game wins unless they're the underdog allowing him to go into his Rodney Dangerfield us against the world mode. Perhaps he rolled the ball out with his left hand last night because rolling the ball out is about all he's really capable of when it comes to ingame coaching.

Queens won their quarter final game against Cal Baptist last night 100-94
Emanuel Perry of LMU and Todd Withers of Queens both named to D2 All American team. Dorian Pinson should have been. Swiss Army knife player that dazzles.

UCLA freshman Tyger Campbell tore his the ACL in his left knee on Sunday afternoon. Will miss the entire season. Was ranked No. 91 overall in the @247 Composite Rankings.

Hate it for the kid, hopefully he will be back next year. Man, I bet Alford is so glad he doesn't have to deal with the Ball Sh!t Show, anymore

Auburn goes down to the Old Mississippi Bears. 4 wins and 6 losses in their last 10 SEC games (last season + 2018 SEC tournament + tonight)

Reactions: Vol49er
This UCLA-Oregon game makes me want to pluck my eyeballs out. These teams are absolutely dreadful. I’m just watching for the comedy.

Reactions: vosams

VN Store

Back