College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

cardvolfan

I'm not so sure. Cincinnati is not good this year and Arizona gave up 61 pts to the Bearcats in just the second half of their game on Monday. Defense may be a problem
Plus, Arizona lost their most talented player from last year. Personally, I thought Mathurin was the best player on any opposing team that Tennessee played in TBA last year.

TrumpedUpVol

I'm not so sure. Cincinnati is not good this year and Arizona gave up 61 pts to the Bearcats in just the second half of their game on Monday. Defense may be a problem
Arizona's offense is flowing beautifully, but Creighton isn't a defensive juggernaut. They did drain two nice threes to explode the lead while I'm typing this, but I'm more concerned with the Arkansas team that Creighton beat as Anthony Black gains experience than this Arizona team.

jtipto10

I talked to my brother about this a few weeks ago. He went to Georgetown for law school and lived/worked in downtown DC for 9 years.

His response was basically that people there don't actually care about the college team. Undergrads at Georgetown come from all over the country and leave after graduation. He was friends with very few people who cared at all about Georgetown sports. They have tons of history and none of it matters. He compared it to the university of Miami and football: lots of history, lots of success, 5-10k people show up to their home football games

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
Auburn with quite possibly the ugliest win of the day. 6-0 is 6-0 but they have had some truly gross looking wins against bad competition.
So pretty much a typical Bruce Pearl era Auburn pre-SEC season going on then. They seem to always roll into the SEC schedule with about 4-5 games they should have lost to meh teams.

VN Store