College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

gordonr24

VFL in Memphis
I do expect it to be a de-facto home game for Tennessee, as there are clearly more Tennessee fans in the mid-state than Memphis fans. Plus, I expect our local fans to travel much better. That should only help to work in our favor.
I’m expecting it to be 60-40 UT fans at least. Homers on Memphis radio, Jason and John, think it’ll be 50/50 or slightly more Memphis. Nashville Vol fans will buy most of the walk ups off the street. Not many Memphis fans outside of Shelby county. It’s a little local fanbase.

bleedingTNorange

I’m expecting it to be 60-40 UT fans at least. Homers on Memphis radio, Jason and John, think it’ll be 50/50 or slightly more Memphis. Nashville Vol fans will buy most of the walk ups off the street. Not many Memphis fans outside of Shelby county. It’s a little local fanbase.
Jason & John also we’re taking F4 for this squad hahahahaha

SGMVols

Sophomoric Member
Memphis fans get up for UT. They had a lot of fans in Knoxville 2 years ago. It’s not a given at all that it’ll be a pro UT crowd in Nashville. Our fans aren’t super great at traveling for basketball like they are for football.

OrngeJuiceJones

Memphis fans get up for UT. They had a lot of fans in Knoxville 2 years ago. It’s not a given at all that it’ll be a pro UT crowd in Nashville. Our fans aren’t super great at traveling for basketball like they are for football.
Actually they are now. Past few years orange everywhere and alot of it in other teams arenas and neutral site games. Will be 70-30 UT to UM

TrapVol

50/50? Surely they don’t really believe that. If they do, they’re delusional.

VN Store