College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Florida down 10 at the half to Butler. Butler's a very good team, but still I love seeing the Gators struggle. The pre-season "experts" probably didn't think Florida would lose their 3rd game till February, yet here we are in early December...

Florida down 10 at the half to Butler. Butler's a very good team, but still I love seeing the Gators struggle. The pre-season "experts" probably didn't think Florida would lose their 3rd game till February, yet here we are in early December...

Mike White’s gonna find himself on the hot seat going into next year if he isn’t careful

Reactions: Vols All Day
Florida has one of the easiest non- conference schedules too. So glad Mike White turned us down!

Reactions: cardvolfan
Creighton is leading Nebraska 31-2.....that's not a typo! How long before Fred Holiberg is on hot seat all ready?

Florida has one of the easiest non- conference schedules too. So glad Mike White turned us down!
Yeah, I think I remember all the way back to the Pearl firing that people were hoping to land White. Goes to show that you never know how things will pan out. That's not to say that he wouldn't be any better at UT, but it's just such a shot in the dark with up-and-coming HCs.

Well I have Dish Network and get it but not the Fox Sports regional networks, go figure. Actually like the ACCN

I
I’m no Gators fan, but honestly, their non-conference schedule is rated significantly more difficult than our own (according to Ken-Pom).

I
I’m no Gators fan, but honestly, their non-conference schedule is rated significantly more difficult than our own (according to Ken-Pom).

So far, it is. Doubt it will be that much better when they’ve all been played.

Kansas is significantly better than anyone they play.

VN Store

Back