College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

If you ain’t cheatin you ain’t trying. State of Alabama new motto. Furman should get this overturned and get a rematch.

So is Auburn in any danger of NCAA restrictions? Or is it just focused on some assistants?

So is Auburn in any danger of NCAA restrictions? Or is it just focused on some assistants?
The NCAA can’t waste their time on nonsense like that. I’m sure the FBI will handle it just fine. The NCAA must remain focused on preserving the integrity of the sport by making sure Uros Plavsic doesn’t step foot on a basketball court this year

Well now I feel dumb. Thanks. :D

Lol

I feel dumb all the time. You shouldn’t though, people like balls and myself teeter the line all the time, trying to make a funny......while also making people wonder........”is that serious” or “is he trying to be funny.”

Reactions: YankeeVol
Notable Scores from Thursday (12-5)

#14 Auburn-81
Furman-78 OT

Louisiana Tech-74
Mississippi State-67

Oklahoma-82
North Texas-80

Friday Night National CBB TV Schedule (12-6)
All Times EST

6:30p...........................FS1......................(6-2) Iowa at (7-1) #4 Michigan
7:00p...........................ACCN.................(8-1) #10 Duke at (6-2) Virginia Tech
7:00p...........................ESPN2................(5-4) Providence at (5-3) Rhode Island
9:00p...........................ACCN..................(7-2) Pitt at (8-0) #1 Louisville
9:00p...........................ESPN2.................(7-2) USC at (6-1) TCU

VN Store

Back