College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Yeah Duke got away with the push. But it's preached over and over and over and over....don't set it up where the refs can lose you the game. The second they blew the alley oop I knew they would lose. That would have pushed the lead to 6, and Duke went down and immediately cut it to 1 with a 3.

Just geez, don't leave the door cracked open.

TheBigOne10

Opportunity is Nowhere.
Yeah Duke got away with the push. But it's preached over and over and over and over....don't set it up where the refs can lose you the game. The second they blew the alley oop I knew they would lose. That would have pushed the lead to 6, and Duke went down and immediately cut it to 1 with a 3.

Bingo, all they had to do was bring it back out up 4 and run 30+ seconds off the clock.

The Dog

Because I Can
Damn, UCF was so close. Aubrey Dawkins was sensational and that tip was so close. I know Coack K is probably dirty, but still a class act, giving mad respect to Johnny, Aubrey and UCF during his sideline interview.

allvol123

Yea, you have to beat the refs and Duke, not a great option for winning

VN Store

Sponsors